Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Team Kovalev Not in Control - They Can Stay Mad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Duva was such a stick in the mud in the first negotiations I don't blame Team Ward for dicking her around as much as they possibly can on the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, Andre Ward's words are those of a man who knows his last win was a fraud.

especially how Ward has never really been a talker like this, at least as much as I have paid attention, I don't recall this kind of speak from him, which leads me to believe that he isn't secure in his last win, mentally. I can be wrong, and will be told so by many, but it's a gut instinct, it's also something he'd never admit, and there is no way of proving it, but I get a decent read on people and have a sense for this type thing, and I think it's a naturally defensive posture to be an agitator in this regard out of insecurity from that last gift decision.
      ... Ward doesn't give a fuck about what others say, he never did...
      ... He only cares about the money -- in case he doesn't give the rematch I think that Duva is able to sue him and ask for damages...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... Ward doesn't give a fuck about what others say, he never did...
        ... He only cares about the money -- in case he doesn't give the rematch I think that Duva is able to sue him and ask for damages...

you ran around for MONTHS saying Ward would duck Kovalev

you made yourself look ******ed

congratulations for being a tiny bit smarter this time around

Comment

• the king makes the rules.....

the new rules are.....

in Oakland, and Kovalev has to wear 24oz gloves

oh, and every-time they complain about something, the ring-size increases by 1 square foot

they will be fighting on a football pitch come May

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            keep the lame insults....fool....I don't know you\

must suck hoping he takes a loss....he may retire undefeated like Floyd and you fools will have two fighters to bellyache about...bu bu...he cheat doe....bu bu...he boring doe bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude, you outta your mind. You really believe Andrea is not a phony, and GGG is not the real thing?

You a few bandages short of a full wrap.

Comment

• Tell em Dre

Comment

Working...
              X