Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras vs. David Carmona Added To Golovkin-Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One two cuadras is coming for you. He'll fight in the parking lot of one of lil chocalates fights until he gets his rematch

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      One two cuadras is coming for you. He'll fight in the parking lot of one of lil chocalates fights until he gets his rematch
      he should have fought Inoue or the IBF champion, what happens if Roman decides to unifa with the Filipino Ancajas? You know Unifications>Mandatories right?

Comment

Its good to keep him busy for the inevitable rematch with Gonzales.

Comment

Yay! the undercard is looking good making the fight worth going..

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            he should have fought Inoue or the IBF champion, what happens if Roman decides to unifa with the Filipino Ancajas? You know Unifications>Mandatories right?
            What happens? Well, he will be the most coward boxer in the sport with Canelo. Lol.

Gonzalez just decided fight with this Thai because he is waiting that Cuadras go to have problems to make the weight in September.

He was too scared of fight in March because Cuadras had one month training hard and Gonzalez was eating food like a pig in his jungle town.

That's the reason, Gonzalez is just gaining time waiting for that, the card will be much better with Cuadras vs Gonzalez but Roman refused two times the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Yay! the undercard is looking good making the fight worth going..
              Got my ticket. I'm pumped!

Anyone know if Usyk is going to fight on the undercard as rumored?

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                Got my ticket. I'm pumped!
                Me too bro.. Although its 2-3hr drive for you from Baltimore

Anyone know if Usyk is going to fight on the undercard as rumored?
                It was announced I recon that he will probably fight too.. Boxrec has his name too.. All I can say is K2 & HBO are trying to pull off an impressive card so hopefully ppv # might be good..

http://boxrec.com/show/744074

Comment

Good fight for Cuadras . Good test on a GGG undercard to hype his rematch with Gonzales .

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    Then in my humble opinion it would be a clear duck, not in regards to level of competition because this Thai guy is tough, but in a matter of how cuadras took a bit of his heart...people clamor for the ward vs kov fight and they should be clamoring for this one more..I feel as though no one in that division wants a piece of Inoue

Comment

Wtf? Why isn't Cuadras fighting Estrada? Now that would make the 3G vs Miracle Man card one of the best cards of the last decade!

Golovkin vs Jacobs

Gonzalez vs Rungvasi

Cuadras vs Estrada

Comment

Working...
                      X