Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Don’t Free Man Accused of Raping Dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean its a f#cked up heinous as thing to do, but can you deny a creepy mfer bail just cuz he's f#cking a dog. I mean I'm pro-dog & ****, but you can get bail for trying to kill a person or raping a human. But **** man if you wanna deny bail to all the mfers accused of a certain level of f#cked up crime its not gonna get many f#cks given by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      No wonder Beercules smells like wet dog
      I would shoot his ass. Dead ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        No wonder Beercules smells like wet dog
        A few of my friends and my girl have told me I smell like a wet dog. They like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I would shoot his ass. Dead ass
          I'd put white phosphorus on his face and enjoy the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I'd put white phosphorus on his face and enjoy the result.
            Now we are talking. I could get real evil with this ****

Comment

Now we are talking. I could get real evil with this ****
              Glad you understand. But, you and I part ways on our love of Latinas.
              Me growing up with only 5 Latina sisters no brothers, might have caused me to seek out women, Asian, Black, white, green, more than latina's in preference to my own people.

Glad you understand willy Peter.

Comment

Glad you understand. But, you and I part ways on our love of Latinas.
                Me growing up with only 5 Latina sisters no brothers, might have caused me to seek out women, Asian, Black, white, green, more than latina's in preference to my own people.

Glad you understand willy Peter.
                Hottest chick I have ever banged was a 28 PR/Dominican chick. She even stayed the night. Rebecca

I was like 24 at the time

Comment

Hottest chick I have ever banged was a 28 PR/Dominican chick. She even stayed the night. Rebecca

I was like 24 at the time
                  I was pounding this Mexicana in college, and she called me papi while I was pounding and I lost wood. Sweet body & face, but she opened her ****ing mouth and with a Spanish accent started calling me papa, papi, te amo, give it to me, and I folded. I lost wood. She sounded just like all my sisters, aunts, mom, female relatives, she killed my hard wood.

I wanted to choke her out, but pulled out my limp divk, washed my limp tool off in her sink and left feeling twisted.

Comment

I was pounding this Mexicana in college, and she called me papi while I was pounding and I lost wood. Sweet body & face, but she opened her ****ing mouth and with a Spanish accent started calling me papa, papi, te amo, give it to me, and I folded. I lost wood. She sounded just like all my sisters, aunts, mom, female relatives, she killed my hard wood.

I wanted to choke her out, but pulled out my limp divk, washed my limp tool off in her sink and left feeling twisted.

Comment

Working...
                    X