Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Assures Critics: Canelo vs. Golovkin Happens in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BULL****! The media and fans been hard on Canelo, go look at every video on youtube with Canelo vs Liam Smith people hitting the Thumbs down button on those videos like crazy. Oscar see that the fans are not happy he better keep the budget down for this event because I think the PPV Numbers are going to be UGLY for this one

Comment

Sure Oscar. We believe you.

Comment

I will believe it when both fighters are standing across from each other in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Hey youve given me lots of green and donations sorry if Ive busted your balls at all it was because i had you mixed up with another user Methed something that's always farting out of his esophagus

ahahah mathed, you got a real low class of friends LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            ....it's about canelo stepping down to a lower division fighting a guy who when canelo wins will not add any credibility ...the words from Oscar was that September 2017 canelo will fight golovkin....so surely his preparation for that mega fight against the fearsome golovkin should be to step up his game and fight middleweights and not drop back down to fight a fighter who won't prepare him for that golovkin meeting...think about it.....you won't see a middle distance runner suddenly drop down to a 1500 metre race when he has to prepare for next years marathon...think about dazed

clown, Hypekin is hanging around a DEAD middleweight division for......

wait for it.....

WAIT.....

OK, it's coming..... waittttttttt.....

Billy-Joe Saunders !

Not exactly a win that will add credibility to lil-G's resume now, is it?

Look it's nothing to do with being invested in golovkin buddy....

Fk off golov-tard LMAO..... you are emotionally invested

Comment

Just being sarcastic fella..been some amazing Mexican fighters in the past that's for sure....as for canelo he's lost a lot of credibility doing what he did...business or no business.....Liam smith ain't gonna give him a mega payday and he certainly won't gain any more to his legacy by beating smith....cowards a big word to label a fighter but I can understand why people are not supporting him now......

Brook "ain't gonna give" Golovkin "a mega payday" either.

Khan would pay twice as much as Brook.

And Canelo would pay twice as much as Khan.

I think that you guys talk utter rubbish.

That is a no-money fight against a no-name opponent.

How the fk will Brook add credibility to GGG's underwhelming resume?

And online, which is what you are referring to, just as many people are catching on to Golovkin's pu55y antics, especially after talking all that **** and then selecting Brook.

cowards a big word to label a fighter but I can understand why people are not supporting him now......

coward is a DUMB word to label a fighter, period

Comment

Itll be bigger and that was the plan all along.

But 2 WW's!!

Comment

Oscar's whole premise of comparing to Floyd vs Manny is simply delusion. Floyd vs Manny 2 would still double what Canelo vs GGG would sell. Every time that fight wasn't made it the intrigue grow; each passing day people care less when Canelo or GGG may fight especially with the opponents they chose to pick in between there possible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    Oscar's whole premise of comparing to Floyd vs Manny is simply delusion. Floyd vs Manny 2 would still double what Canelo vs GGG would sell. Every time that fight wasn't made it the intrigue grow; each passing day people care less when Canelo or GGG may fight especially with the opponents they chose to pick in between there possible fight.
                    I agree by doing the bolded it may backfire on them. Still be huge though

The other 2 were great fighters. These two arent

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I agree by doing the bolded it may backfire on them. Still be huge though

The other 2 were great fighters. These two arent
                      Exactly Floyd vs Manny transcended more than boxing it was bigger than the Super Bowl last year. Canelo vs GGG might not be bigger than Floyd vs Ortiz/ Manny vs Cotto or do better business.

Comment

Working...
                      X