No announcement yet.

PBC broadcast question:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC broadcast question:

Do PBC broadcasts show ALL of the scheduled fights? Like the very first 4 round fight of the 10 total, lets say, do they show that?

If not, does anyone know of a way to watch all of the scheduled fights? Like does PBC have a TopRank.tv type of thing?

Please help

Nope.

They should stream the whole card doe. Every promoter who's showing TV fights on the regular should be doing that just to help get some eyes on their guys on the way up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Nope.

They should stream the whole card doe. Every promoter who's showing TV fights on the regular should be doing that just to help get some eyes on their guys on the way up.
      Ugh, that's so stupid.

I agree. I mean, why not?

That's the one thing top rank has right- showing the complete under cards, but then they end up keeping all of their top prospects on those top rank tv streams for the rest of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Ugh, that's so stupid.

I agree. I mean, why not?

That's the one thing top rank has right- showing the complete under cards, but then they end up keeping all of their top prospects on those top rank tv streams for the rest of their careers.
        Nah TR actually does real good with this. I remember catching Alex Saucedo's & Ivan Nagera's pro debuts on TR.TV & they've moved up the ladder to legit TV fights, Nagera all the way to HBO for the fight with Verdejo. Numerous other examples. Andy Ruiz. Believe I saw Saul Rodriguez on there too. Remember catching some Mike Jones & Mickey Bey fights on there a few years back too.

But yea why a promoter who has consistent TV fights wouldn't try to parlay these free stream fights into watching the HBO or NBC or whatever show later or to get guys being fans of a boxer earlier on is silly to me.

Comment

Nah TR actually does real good with this. I remember catching Alex Saucedo's & Ivan Nagera's pro debuts on TR.TV & they've moved up the ladder to legit TV fights, Nagera all the way to HBO for the fight with Verdejo. Numerous other examples. Andy Ruiz. Believe I saw Saul Rodriguez on there too. Remember catching some Mike Jones & Mickey Bey fights on there a few years back too.

But yea why a promoter who has consistent TV fights wouldn't try to parlay these free stream fights into watching the HBO or NBC or whatever show later or to get guys being fans of a boxer earlier on is silly to me.
          True. I was mainly referring to Gvozdyk and Mekhontsev... These are ready for it now. They can probably take out every LHW not named Kovalev, they should be fast tracked.

They been on these Top Rank shows for like 2.5 years, getting absolutely no exposure and being brought up/promoted terribly. If they were with PBC, they would of been way better off. IMO

Comment

gbp started doing this recently too. good exposure. at least guys lie Gvodzyk and Falcao also end up on the top rank international feeds too.

i think with the budget cut backs these off tv pbc fighters just have to take a back seat and/or hope to be swing bouts on tv

Comment

Working...
            X