Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has floyd mayweather met his own pacquiao's marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any decent fighter who applies pressure will make floyd uncomfortable and make it ugly... victor ortiz did this also... but after about 4 or 5 rounds floyd figures it out and wins so i say no to your question

Comment

The key is to make it ugly and bully him, but there aren't that many fighters who can use that style and Manny certainly isn't one of them. I remember one of Larry Merchant's quotes from the Hatton fight.
      "Floyd want a pretty boy fight, and Hatton want a brawling fight. It's an ugly."

Comment

I mean I am very disappointed with floyd for a boxer that was supposedly the best in our generation "he was merely made a child's toy by maidana". It is only when maidana got tired of playing(attacking) with his toy(floyd) that mayweather was able to do his thing after round 5. But of course stamina is not maidana's cream of the crop so floyd had narrowly escaped this embarrassment. Even then, floyd should have done more, devon alexander a merely class B had done more than floyd.

Comment

Working...
        X