No announcement yet.

Is prince naseem worthy of HOF spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
    I wouldn't include him, but considering the likes of Barry Mcguiggen are in there, most certainly yes.

No longer should Bazza serve as the punching bag for the IBHOF critics now Arturo Gatti is a member.

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
    Barrera humiliate him? It was a very close fight, no white wash. Naz was nowhere near his best either.

Not a close fight but it's one of the more overblown performances/fights of recent memory. Barrera decisively outboxed and outpointed Hamed and that's about it. To credit him with more than that suggests either a tad of revisionism or not actually having seen the fight in it's entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      If I had the power to vote I would vote for him.

Boxing = entertainment and Hamed is by far one of the most entertaining, charismatic, awe inspiring boxers - no athletes - no public figures of any sort - ever, of all time. He gets overwhelming consideration by me for that. He was off the scale. He was also one of the most physically gifted athlete-fighters, ever, and one of the hardest punchers P4P, ever. If I was basing my opinion on just his record I wouldn't consider him. Can't do that though. Not with this guy.
      Yup, and it's the Hall of Fame. He's one of the better known names in the sport of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Hamed wasn't just a title holder he was the Champion. Title holder and champ are two different things.
        Care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          funny. in that video they say Barrera is a reluctant challenger who deserves a break after his wars with Morales, yet he is the next in line?? And I would like to know the stipulations for JMM fight. Bottom line: JMM is a HOF for sure...Barrera, not so much.

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          If Tyson gets in so does Naz.
          You're comparing the two??

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
            prince naseem was one of the most talented boxers, but retired at an early age. With his accomplishments is he worthy of a hof spot.

I know boxing
            You don't know jack, Jack.

Hamed looked good against bums and past it opposition. As soon as he stepped into the fire we never saw him again.

Comment

Yes, he 100% deserves it, he is one of the most talented, most exciting boxers to watch ! he has a unique unparalleled style of boxing !

Comment

Yes, he deserves to be in the Hall of "Fame". Dude put spotlight on the sport and lighter weights.

Comment

Working...
                X