Atheist =The Devils biggest trick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    lmfaaooo satan's soldiers FTW!!!
    Satan's looking really past prime lately. His power is waning ever since Tenacious D defeated him in that rock-off.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
      He prefers your company in hell, earth is too cold
      Earth is cold, Walt made a thread about it. These 50 and 60 degree nights are freezing.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
        The problem sir, I couldn't care less what you think.

CONVINCE YOURSELF SHEEP

I'm using you and others like you as example for the thousands and thousands of anonymous readers here.

You have your freewill.

Again The bilderberg group worships satan, the illuminati do, the freemasons do. And they are the real controlling powers behind governments.

Btw (I don't care if you get convinced in this) Obama is a mason. As about the last 10 or so presidents the US has had.
        People who believe this need to be used as a case study for the effects of alcohol on foetal development.

Comment

But cannot disprove Ceiling Cat's existence.

Comment

In regards to religion, what the mind of man believes, the mind of man has conceived. Perception rules.

Comment

"Oh hello Tracy, do me a favour please and hold my calls."

The devil do exist. Ask the Bilderberg group why they worship satan and consequently they rule the world's governments.
              Ask the Bilderberg group? That's what I should do? Ask them? See what they say?

Hello? Is this the Bilderberg group offices? Oh good, thankyou. Well I was asked by a ****** on the internet to ask you why you worship Satan. Hello?... They hung up.

I love how athiests jump on anyon who believes in God...one question

There was nothing, no matter, no anti matter, no dark matter, no "light matter" (probably the next scientific discovery)...so the question simple enough

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question/s then your bigger fools than the modern day Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and anyone else with erroneous beliefs.

You athiests have been stumped by simple questions before, so I'm not expecting much from you sons of fish
              So what you're saying is that unless "athiests" (sic) are able to explain, without any gaps in knowledge, absolutely everything in the entire universe ever then all of scientific discovery is invalid and should accept uncritically and without evidence the delusional fantasies of a bunch of Bronze age desert nomads whose own folk heroes couldn't find their way 250km from Egypt to Canaan in less than 40 years?

For you to be asking questions like this one you need to have the first clue as to what the current understanding is. How good is your understanding of the concepts in question? Say... evolution?

Why would I want to "study" crap like that any further...
              Interesting. Not only do you not know what evolution is, you don't even want to know! And you're expecting your ridiculous opinions to be taken seriously.

It's a simple question...if it can't be answered then the whole theory athiests rely upon for the origin of this universe falls flat on its face...it's not very scientific to believe in something that can never be rationally explained...it appears that athiests are a very irrational bunch who "CLAIM" to be rational and don't have a leg to stand on

So the very simple question still stands

Where did the matter come from? Maybe it was always there. Maybe it was magicked into being by a magic man who lives in the sky and has an irrational interest in the ends of penises. But if it was the latter then you would have to explain where the magic man came from. Or you could suggest that he just popped into existence on his own.

But if you're going to say that then you might as well say that the universe popped into existence on its own, no penis-obsessed conjurer required. And that seems the most likely to me. The Big Bang was a quantum event and the "something" that was produced was more stable than the "nothing" it replaced.

All of this is inferred from mathematical models I'm not quite smart enough to understand and experimental data that I am. That's how science works. of course this puts it at odds with the religious field of "making shit up".

Science has done a good job in explaining things like gravity,
              It has? I see. What causes gravity then?

but it does not automatically mean "evolution" is true, that is the stupidest thing man ever made up, it has flaw after flaw after flaw,
              We've done this before with similarly hilarious results but just for fun, what are some of these flaws?

but people are to passive to even question it....fools I say...sons of fish
              There is a negative correlation between education levels and acceptance of evolution. "to (sic) passive to question it"? The evidence suggests that people are too stupid to understand it.

Who created God? Stupid question. God was not created, he IS the CREATOR
              So god is special because you say god is special. I see. What makes god so special?

"since nothing cannot create something" by your logic
              Nothing cannot become something (don't forget to throw the magic of chance into the equation)
              This is like something Beaker from the Muppets might say. Meep meep meep MEEP.

Athiests are the most ignorant sons of fish on this planet...you have no basis to even believe in your delusional theory...and you confuse Science with evolution...the two are universes apart
              Ah the old "evolution is not science, you know what's science, gravity" gambit.

So sons of fish...you still have not answered the question/s...some of you have a fairy tale of a belief in evolution and dare to mok others...and the very simple question still stands

The devil made it. All of it. And god. He made god too. And the internet. And you.

Can you prove me wrong?

This is the irony with atheism.

The most simplistic truths and yet they can't even answer a simple question with a straight answer. The clueless sheeple are being led to the slaughter here. And the slaughterhouse is called APOSTASY.
              The intellect-vacuum with whom you are currently agreeing considers you to be an apostate and a heretic because you are a different religion to him. Me? Well I won't damn you, I won't threaten you with unlikely punishments, I won't make ludicrous pronouncements about the end of the world.

I'll just call you on your horseshit. Not for your benefit. You're too much of an idiot. But for the benefit of people who might be doubting their faith or doubting their lack of faith.

If satan isn't real. Why are the world's leaders worshipping him.
              Ooh ooh I know this one!

They aren't.

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              Funny TS doesn't live his life like there's a God to be accountable to. He espouses and participates in violence, promiscuity, drug abuse and other unlawful acts.
              It's pretty amazing isn't it. Take me for example. I'm a faithful husband, a decent father, I'm not violent, I don't get drunk, the sum total of my brushes with the law consist of a parking ticket. I volunteer and I give to charity, I work in a field in which I can help people. I'm kind to animals, and while I try my best I'm not always the person I want to be. And for that I feel guilty.

I'm also godless.

Larry the Crusader on the other hand: A violent drug user, a self-confessed abuser of women, an adulterer, an admitted prison rapist. But he's willing to take time out of his busy schedule of fucking whores and trying to organise street fights over the internet in order to moralise at unbelievers for not giving god his props.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576031&page=2

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575925

for a person who claims to believe in god, you live a very atheistic & hedonist lifestyle.
              Atheists in general, at least in my experience, tend to live their lives as though they are aware that their links with society matter. That there isn't some Santa Claus figure resting on the clouds keeping score, the scores are kept by the people who love and the people we respect. And so mostly live their lives prudently but with kindness.

Comment

What the eff have you effed up athiests digressed to now....you can't answer a simple question and you call others flipping ignorant...when you force atheism down the throats of kids from the moment thy step into a school and the evolutionist cannot answer a basic question, you want us to believe the crap
                Here's part of the problem: You're trying to challenge people on evolution which is a question of biology. You're doing so by taking a question that is currently being explored in the realms of theoretical physics. Two separate things.

Now I know what you're trying to do: You're wanting to take a narrative of human understanding, find a gap and shove your god into it. But answer me this: Don't you ever wonder why god does so little nowadays? He used to be busy. He made the sun rise and set. He made the crops grow. He sent plagues and floods and earthquakes to punish the unworthy. At the tip of every breeze he was making the wind and at the birth of every bolt of lightning you could find his fingertips.

But as human understanding has increased he's done less and less. Why? Because we know what causes lightning. We know what causes wind. We know why there are plagues and earthquakes and we can predict floods and map them from space. So god is disappearing more and more into esoteria. You ask how we can be unbelievers if we can't explain the origin of matter. But how can you be a believer if you can't explain why god does so much less than he used to?

Common atheist responses:
                You're ignorant
                You obviously haven't studied evolution
                Evolution is more complicated than that
                Who created God

Response to the above:
                No you're ignorant
                You are ignorant. You are ignorant as to what the Theory of Evolution actually is. You are wilfully, joyfully ignorant. You wear your ignorance as a badge of honour. You brag about your ignorance, you proclaim that your ignorance makes you wiser.

And you wonder why you're not respected?

Why would I wan to waste my time studying a crap theory like that, Id rather take a quick trip to he gallapagos islands and make up an even crapper theory
                Evolution must be complicated if it can't answer a simple question
                Life is complicated. Evolution is therefore complicated. But the basic concept is a simple one.

God is not created, he is the Creator, pre eternal without a beginning or an end
                This is a fallacy called "special pleading". You're making a statement about reality (everything had a beginning, nothing can create itself) and then producing a contradiction to that statement but claiming that it's OK because he contradiction is special.

Why is god different? If god is special, why is that? What makes him special? If your answer is "he just is" then you haven't thought about it enough.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Satan's looking really past prime lately. His power is waning ever since Tenacious D defeated him in that rock-off.
                This is not the greatest thread in the world.

This is just a tribute.

Comment

Squelpiggy layeth the smacketh down.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                    Squelpiggy layeth the smacketh down.
                    And lo, he didst smite them with his bookish charm and lyrical flourishes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Did you know Ben Stiller was in that music video?

Comment

Working...
                      X