Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather's a fraud. he's a big chicken. making up reason to intentionally avoid a match up with pacquiao. pacquiao already gave in to all his demands and still nothing. every sane person, not necessarily a boxing fan, knows pacquiao beat a prime bradley and history will remember that fight as a win in pacquiao's favor. ****1ng chicken! just keep your mouth shut if you don't want another law suit and a jail sentence b1tch!

Comment

Still laughing at people crying about this stupid fight not happening. Sooo...what's up with these nice weekends of boxing coming up in Nov?

Life goes on people. Live your life, bang your old lady senseless, feed your children, and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        Pac will always be remembered for taking any fight & stay active while at it... floyd on the other hand makes excuses & waits until fighters are on the decline to fight them... LAME.. Floyd is the real ducker here.
        LLS you really believe the bold. PBF needs to STFU cause he nor Manny or Arum are going to make the fight happen. This sh!+ is just terrible and wrong on so many levels. They both ducked the fight that is all there is to it.

Comment

This thread is funny

To Mayweather- Fight already! You can only be the best if you fight at least once a year. This is getting boring and you're not getting any younger. If not PAC, fight Canelo, Martinez, or someone on that level, now.

To Pac fans- The Bradley fight was imho a bad decision as I thought he did win, but blame PAC for taking his foot off the gas halfway through the fight; why? No killer instinct. He has said that in the JMM fight he needs to have a KO to prove that he's still the best. You wouldn't say those things unless you knew people noticed your last two lackluster performances and started to question you.

Don't see this fight happening in 2013; should have happened in 2009/2010 and it would have been an instant classic. Not so much now.

Who cares? Still plenty of great boxing out there.
          Last edited by El Presidente; 10-31-2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            mayweather's a fraud. he's a big chicken. making up reason to intentionally avoid a match up with pacquiao. pacquiao already gave in to all his demands and still nothing. every sane person, not necessarily a boxing fan, knows pacquiao beat a prime bradley and history will remember that fight as a win in pacquiao's favor. ****1ng chicken! just keep your mouth shut if you don't want another law suit and a jail sentence b1tch!
            The bold is just not true. Once the people of this generation and few younger guys die off that fight will not be remembered as a fight Manny should have won. Its just the way stuff is in time it will be remembered as what it is on record and that is a loss for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.
              This is so funny..."Pacquiao has a boss, needs. Arums approval...blabla" but how many times haave we heard. "Al haymond and leonard Ellerbe are my advisers and they're doing a great job with my career" hahaha...hypocrite

Buut flomidiots like this ^ chose to forget this kind of details.

Comment

classic mayweather type promoting. after this statement pacquiao will get even less and still will want to fight. all business boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr. then inside the ring is a guaranteed loss. thats to all the jealous sucking haters.

Comment

we know your scared floyd..

December 2 2009 we already know floyd ..al haymon's associate.

Don’t Waste Your Hope, Pacquiao-Floyd “Isn’t Gonna Happen”
                  May 5th, 2010
                  On December 2, 2009 in New York City I asked Paul Williams trainer & manager George Peterson for his analysis of the supposedly forthcoming Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Super Bowl of Boxing. It was one of those times when a simple question provoked a shockingly unexpected truth. With cryptic assurance, Peterson revealed the fight would not happen but would not go into specific detail.
                  As it turned out, Peterson was 100% right. The fight didn’t happen. And we all know why not. So if Peterson was telling the truth that afternoon in New York City – and I have no reason not to believe him – the supposed random blood testing scheme was all just a scam used by Mayweather to get out of the fight he never wanted. And the original secret plan of Mayweather, which dated back to even before December 2, 2009, was to absolutely avoid a fight with non-American Pacquiao, by any means necessary. (Keep in mind Peterson works closely with Floyd’s advisor Al Haymon in directing the career of Paul Williams.)
                  Here is the original transcript of the on-the-record interview I did with George Peterson on December 2, 2009…
                  *************: Who do you see winning Pacquiao vs. Floyd?
                  Peterson: “It’s not gonna happen.”
                  *************: You don’t think so?
                  Peterson: “No.”
                  *************: Why not?
                  Peterson: “It’s not a fight that’s meant to be made. That fight’s just not meant to be made.”
                  *************: Why not? Everyone wants to see it?
                  Peterson: “A lot of people want to see it but they’re not gonna see it.”
                  *************: Mayweather doesn’t want it does he?
                  Peterson: “Ah, that fight is not gonna be made.”
                  *************: You’re saying it with a lot of certainty in your voice.
                  Peterson: “Yes sir. Yes sir. If it was gonna be made it would be made by now.”
                  *************: Who doesn’t want to pull the trigger? (I know Mayweather is the chicken here, just want to try to get more from the source.)
                  Peterson: “I just don’t see it being made.”
                  *************: You know something but won’t say it.
                  Peterson: [Smiles].
                  *************: Who would win, if it was made? Just for fun?
                  Peterson: “It’s not gonna be made. That fight is not gonna be made.”
                  *************: I hear you, it’s not even worth wasting the energy on a fight that is fantasy.
                  Peterson: “It’s not gonna happen.”

So as the talk rages on about Pacquiao vs. Mayweather happening in 2010, don’t get your hopes up, no matter how big the numbers eventually grow. George Peterson evidently knows something.
                  Last edited by THE DESTROYER; 10-31-2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Ultimate duckage right there.

Comment

They are ducking each other.

And they are both on the decline, only difference is that Floyd (if he decides to fight again) can still rely on his boxing skills, even when his legs and speed are gone.

Manny, on the contrary, is suffering a lot now that his speed is not what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X