No announcement yet.

Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I make my self a new avy and sig every 2days..

The latest ia a Leatherface combo to finish my Horror collection I started last year.

I've already made, Chucky,Freddy Kruger, MichaelMyers, The Exorcist, Pennywise from I.T. , Hell Raiser, The Grudge, Zombies and Hannibal Lecter
    How about Candyman or Wishmaster?

Comment

mine represents el terrible morales my fav fighter of all time. the sig reminds me of myself...........

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        my avy will always feature a mexican flag in it no matter what

sig i change whenever i feel it needed
        is that osama bin ladin on your avi????
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          AVI is Tomomi Ogawa part of one of my few favorite asian bands.

Sig is the future face of puerto rican boxing Thomas Dulorme walking tall while the ref stares in amazement and his victim's on the canvas.
          you listen to asian music huh?? interesting....if you had to compare that music to some one here in the states who would they sound like??

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I make my self a new avy and sig every 2days..

The latest ia a Leatherface combo to finish my Horror collection I started last year.

I've already made, Chucky,Freddy Kruger, MichaelMyers, The Exorcist, Pennywise from I.T. , Hell Raiser, The Grudge, Zombies and Hannibal Lecter
            What's with all the horror film theme siggies though???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              aver bola de bueyes...como pueden ver todos tenemes avi's y sigies y me imagino que tiened significado para ustedes.....pues platiquenos que significan y por que los tienen.....

Wachu got?
              We can see what you posted.......the question is WHY?? que significado tiene para ti???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                We can see what you posted.......the question is WHY?? que significado tiene para ti???
                What about you Ric? Que significan para ti.

Yo no le doy significado especial. Tengo una foto de Cotto que es de mis boxeadores favoritos y que siempre apoyo. Somos de la misma area y me siento orgulloso de que nos represente.

Creo que mi sig era o es (no se porque le di disable por cosas del trabajo) una foto de donde se une el Mar Caribe y el Oceano Atlantico. Son dos cuerpos de agua salada, totalmente diferente en temperaturas y movimiento, pero cuando se encuentran no hay diferencia a plena vista y se mantienen tranquilos aun cuando tienen diferencias.

Plus I love to go there to drink and that pic remind me to go there often.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  What about you Ric? Que significan para ti.

Yo no le doy significado especial. Tengo una foto de Cotto que es de mis boxeadores favoritos y que siempre apoyo. Somos de la misma area y me siento orgulloso de que nos represente.

Creo que mi sig era o es (no se porque le di disable por cosas del trabajo) una foto de donde se une el Mar Caribe y el Oceano Atlantico. Son dos cuerpos de agua salada, totalmente diferente en temperaturas y movimiento, pero cuando se encuentran no hay diferencia a plena vista y se mantienen tranquilos aun cuando tienen diferencias.

Plus I love to go there to drink and that pic remind me to go there often.
                  My current Superman/American Flag avi is due to a tatto im getting on my leg over this summer....

The Tyson GOAT sigy is my homage to Tyson(the reason I LOVE BOXING)

and the Mayweather one is just to make fun of these people who think 3 months in the "joint" is gonna wreck May.....its just silly really....

Comment

Avy: Anselmo Moreno
                    Sig: favorite fighters no particular order

Comment

Avi...mi futura esposa

Sig....cristiano con iker

Comment

Working...
                      X