Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyah Davis Beat Up Lucian Bute In Sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyah Davis Beat Up Lucian Bute In Sparring?

Q:I heard you gave Bute the going over, is that true?

DD:Yeah, it is what it is, they sent me home, saying I wasn’t the style they were looking for but I honestly think that it was cause I was getting the best of him. You know, no one should get beat up in training camp, it doesn’t give you the confidence to go into your fight
    http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/BN08/detail.asp?id=2460

Wow if true, thats pretty shocking.

All bum fighters like to talk trash on how they whooped so and so in sparring. Sparring and a fight is 2 diffirent things.

This one time I heard Charlie Z KO'd Vitali Klitschko with 1 punch in sparring with his 4300 PSI power

Comment

First of all, I conducted that interview with Dyah.

Secondly, he is not a bum, Medved, you're a little internet dweeb.

Thirdly, it is true, sparring is just sparring.

Comment

Maybe he should tell Johnson how to hurt Bute... oh wait ! Johnson as already did 90 rounds of sparring with Bute. Davis, you're a bum.

Comment

Dyah Davis's pops was pretty good. He coach's a lot of MMA fighters on their stand-up.

Roger Mayweather said Dyah's father was the fastest boxer ever. That's a pretty good compliment.

Comment

This isn't the first and won't be the last time a fringe contender claims miraculous efforts in sparring World Champs who probably were going about 25% while they're fighting like it's the biggest moment of there careers if Road Warrior made these statments it would hold more signifcance, but good for him

Comment

Working...
            X