• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    Nobody is having my organs though.
    Why not, you won't be needing them.

Comment

Dying is for pussies

Comment

its already written down Cremated is how I'm gonna be put to rest, it takes a burden off my family plus I've never like the thought of being buried

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Everyone should sign up to the donor scheme.

It should be opt-out as well. Don't know how it works in America but over here you actually need to request that your organs be removed on death, rather than request that they are not.

If no decision is made it goes to the nearest of kin I think, and if they have some sort of issue with it then that's like 5 potential lives that could have been saved wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            They are mine. Also they take them while you are still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Everyone should sign up to the donor scheme.

It should be opt-out as well. Don't know how it works in America but over here you actually need to request that your organs be removed on death, rather than request that they are not.

If no decision is made it goes to the nearest of kin I think, and if they have some sort of issue with it then that's like 5 potential lives that could have been saved wasted.
              So what? It's not my problem. Nobody has a right to mine or your organs. Soon criminals will be harvested for their organs. (happens already in China) I'd want to know exactly who my organs would be helping before I consented to gifting them with better or longer life.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                So what? It's not my problem. Nobody has a right to mine or your organs.
                It would be an opt-out scheme, your right to your organs is still maintained.

Soon criminals will be harvested for their organs. (happens already in China)
                I wasn't aware this took place, apparently it leads to a lot of framings and unlawful executions.
                Horrible scenario.

I'd want to know exactly who my organs would be helping before I consented to gifting them with better or longer life.
                I somewhat agree here, I wouldn't like to die and have my heart given to a fat, smoking, drunk who'll just waste it.

Comment

I'll bury you bastards
                  I custom-make caskets

Comment

What's with all these depressing thread? Do I need to make a new video to brighten thing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      I somewhat agree here, I wouldn't like to die and have my heart given to a fat, smoking, drunk who'll just waste it.
                      Like rich ****s. Imagine if your liver went to George Best or Gazza. I'd only do it like in the film Seven Pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X