No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    They put you to sleep because you're a casual cuck who doesn't know a check hook from a check mate.

Fury is a near perfect fighter, a true tactician, the Sweet Pea of the HW division and will embarrass Wilder December 1st.
    You a big because everybody was extatic by the classic barn burner that was Fury vs Vlad... NOT!!

Get off Tyson's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      im thinking 500-700 k
      That's a reasonable good number.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Man idk. 1M seems like A LOT for PPV virgins (in the US anyway, think Fury has done PPV in the UK no?). I believe I did a top five or top ten US PPV buys when both guys were a PPV virgin & I don't recall who all was on the list, but iirc Sergio Martinez vs JCC Jr was the recent #1 (last 20yrs) with less then half a mill buys & the all time #1 was Tyson vs Spinks (with 800k iirc) back when boxing PPV was just becoming a thing. I think 1M+ is a big ask here.

But sh^t man who knows. I'm excited for this fight & will be watching is all I know for sure.
        No, doubt; Me too! I am very excited about this fight. These are two undefeated heavyweight champions which makes it all the more intriguing. I'll spend $85 on this PPV alone. I don't care. I just like to seeing two big dogs duking it out to see who is the best

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Peter was concerned with Tyson Fury's behaviour and drug use.

Tyson Fury was angered at Hughie and Peter using David Hayes gym after vowing never to do business with him following 2 fall through a of a fight.

Tyson Fury went and hung out with Parker after that Hughie fight which seems to have been the final nail in the coffin.
          Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            In fairness he hasn't had a fight or opponent worth talking about doing sh^t to in years.
            Well he had Wlad, ranted and raved about how he was going to stop it, claimed he was being insulted, said he'd batter him etc etc etc yet put on the worst performance ever in a world heavyweight title fight for a winning fighter. It was boring and bland, like the Chisora rematch hand his recent two "fights".

Fury is no longer a fighter ,he is just a get rich quick scam artist.

Comment

Wilder is one of those fighters that is just painful to listen to, he's on the Khan level of cringe.

Comment

Working...
              X