Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke

Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke

March 2, 2018 by Michael Stone

Blaming the “liberal media,” disgraced child molester and former U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore says he’s “struggling to make ends meet.”

Facing a lawsuit from one of the women who accused him of sexually assaulting her, a desperate Roy Moore begs Christians to donate to his defense fund so he can continue his fight against “gays, lesbians, and transgenders” who have joined forces with “those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear.”
    Using his Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate Facebook page, the sexual predator and conservative Christian hero is making a desperate plea for money to pay his lawyers defending him against a lawsuit from Leigh Corfman, one of the women who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was only a teen and Moore was a District Attorney in Alabama.
    In his desperate plea Moore writes:
    The liberal media, in association with some who want to destroy our Country do not want my influence in the 2018 elections and are doing everything they can to stop me.
    Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear. Unless we stand together we will lose our Country.
    Christians can no longer afford to remain silent in these “perilous” times. For we know that in such time men shall be come lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.
    We must fight, an appeal to the God of Heaven is all that is left us! Please help me fight this battle for the heart and soul of this Nation. Your financial contribution to my legal defense fund is crucial. After over 40 years of public service I cannot back down now.
    When I stood to bring these values and truths to Washington D. C. I was forced to fight the Washington establishment, the Republican Party, the Democrat Party, the ultra-liberal media and people such as George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and many others who fear the truth. I’m sure that you cannot imagine how this has taken a toll on my wife, my children, and even my friends. My resources have been depleted and I have struggled to make ends meet, but I have not lost my faith in our God, who is our true source of strength and will never leave or forsake us.
    Poor Roy, he thought he was going to be a U.S. Senator, and now he is reduced to begging for funds from his few remaining supporters to defend against a lawsuit he is bound to lose.

One might almost feel sorry for the guy, except for the fact that he is a sexual predator, a dangerous religious extremist, and a moral monster not qualified to hold any public office.

Bottom line: Roy Moore, disgraced U.S. Senate candidate and deplorable human being, says he is “struggling to make ends meet.”
    And so it goes.
    image: http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/sites/410/2018/03/mooreSad.png
    Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke (Image via Screen Grab)

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progres...fgTYRkDSQmC.99

He should pray for $$$ or just scam the gullible Christians

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      He should pray for $$$ or just scam the gullible Christians

All the pedo supporters.....

Comment

Comment

Sh^t so many mfers are stupid I bet he could start a gofundme tomorrow & have enough money to fund a indie feature film by the end of the month.

People are way too into this political bs. And this mfer seems sketchy at best & like no one should be supporting him except his family, but people who are followers love to help leaders even if they are f#cked up leaders & like this mfer or not he's more of a leader than the average mfer so he'll be winning cuz even when he's losing the losers would rather he do well then themselves.

Comment

Republicans will give him some $, they love them some pedos.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                pretty much. the killtons and their ilk are absolutely sick. i dont understand:

Comment

why hasn't this sick POS been ****ing executed already? torturing kids.

the marxist agenda runs so deep that people just can't process this.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    "forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                    X