Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pacquiao only famous because of Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Pacquiao only famous because of Floyd?

Soon as he lost to Floyd his fans left and the media stopped talking about him. Dude has a fight in what??? 2 weeks 0 press, 0 threads NOTHING!!!! Was he only hyped cause people thought he could beat Mayweather?

Black boxing fan hates Asian fighter.

More at 11.

Comment

If Mayweather didn't retire back in 07 Pacquiao would not have got the DLH fight or the P4P #1 spot.

Comment

There were never Pac fans, only Mayweather haters.

Comment

I think it's the fact that he's slowed and isn't as entertaining to watch as a result, secondly his opponent selection is pretty bad.

Comment

de la hoya made both pac and floyd famous...

Comment

Pacquiao was famous because he was a f**king amazing fighter. He's easily the second best fighter of the generation. He'll go down as a legend and will get into the boxing Hall of Fame the very first second he's eligible. Now yes, did him being perceived as the biggest threat to Floyd boost his popularity? Yeah, obviously. I mean I'm not delusional.

And dude, he's on the doorstep of 40 years old and he's selling out a 55,000 capacity stadium in freaking Australia. Clown the Horn fight all y'all want but how many fighters, at the very end of their career, can go fight freaking Jeff Horn and put 55,000 asses in seats in f**king Brisbane?

To say that Manny Pacquiao is only famous because of Floyd...I mean wow. That's disrespectful as f**k, holmes. Go look at his accolades. His achievements list is so f**king long you can make it into a f**king book.

Comment

Stupid thread.

No one cares about Pacquiao Horn you buffoon.

Comment

By the way I don't how many times I have to repeat this **** but the f**king guy is damn near FORTY. The f**k are you guys gonna be doing at 40?

He's been in the f**king pro game since 1996. He's approaching 70 f**king professional fights. So he's not one of the top PPV draws or really even relevant in the sport anymore. Y'all know that happens, right? That guys get old and reach points in their careers where they're not as popular and relevant as they once were?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Soon as he lost to Floyd his fans left and the media stopped talking about him. Dude has a fight in what??? 2 weeks 0 press, 0 threads NOTHING!!!! Was he only hyped cause people thought he could beat Mayweather?
                    Larry, you need to take your meds. You friended me on facebook, I can out all the wierd **** you post, and how you never get laid, and how you call all women "thirsty" and complain when they reject you.

Seriously, get on your meds, stop with the **** posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X