No announcement yet.

Russia Launches New Cyber Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    What if you want your targets to know it was you?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...dge-and-a-wink
    Why would Russia want America to know they're hacking them?

Putin already said its not them so ur point is stooped

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah that's your go to answer/claim. The Dems did it.
      It does sound a little dumb that the hackers are smart enough to "hack the election" but weren't smart enough to set up a proxy server or IP address or whatever. Rookie mistake for the Russians that were able to outsmart the American system and have their plant Trump installed as president

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Hackers are local
        Leakers are local

We have two leakers that are caught and one dead
        Snowden
        Manning

Seth Rich = dead

Non of them is foking Russian

When Americans hates corrupt government, hacks and leaks happens

U will never understand this coz ur not a foking american
        You don't have to be American to understand American issues. You just have to read different views but I expect such ignorance from you because you hardly read long, detailed articles.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          It does sound a little dumb that the hackers are smart enough to "hack the election" but weren't smart enough to set up a proxy server or IP address or whatever. Rookie mistake for the Russians that were able to outsmart the American system and have their plant Trump installed as president
          Okay. So who do you think did the hacking?

Comment

You don't have to be American to understand American issues. You just have to read different views but I expect such ignorance from you because you hardly read long, detailed articles.
            Well u don't have to read the whole article to find out its utter bulsheet, u can do that by reading a couple of paragraphs

And u do have to be an American to understand American issues just like u have to be a Jamaican to understand how to be Jamaican issues stooped

Comment

Conservatives that wants to bring light to democrat corruption?

Stooped forgot there is an opposition party

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Why would Russia want America to know they're hacking them?

Putin already said its not them so ur point is stooped
                America already knows Putin is hacking; that's no secret. The whole world knows.

Have you forgotten that he's a mob boss?

Does that seriously not sound like a typical mob boss tactic?

"Oh, it wasn't me. I had nothing to do with it."

The point here is to let people he wants to "behave" know what's up, so that they either believe he already has "kompromat" on them, or that he can get it.

Basics, dude. I predicted Putin would do this last year, and I'm not surprised by it at all. Putin is very predictable on offense right now, and that's why Obama outsmarted him.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...dge-and-a-wink
                Last edited by TheLennox; 03-30-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I don't know, but I don't think this is the Russians. Not covering your tracks is just not something a sophisticated hacker would neglect. Imagine a proven jewel thief for getting his gloves and leaving prints all over the case glass

Comment

Social media smears?

Masked IP's?

I'm not seeing a smoking gun here about Russia haxor mah electionz!, fam a lam.

Want some interesting reading about some social media smearing and "bots", Google Shareblue and David Brock.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I don't know, but I don't think this is the Russians. Not covering your tracks is just not something a sophisticated hacker would neglect. Imagine a proven jewel thief for getting his gloves and leaving prints all over the case glass
                      You're not dealing with a sophisticated hacker; you're dealing with a mob boss who has a small army of sophisticated hackers at his disposal. They're two different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X