Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICK Mom caught abusing her daughter at Walmart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] SICK Mom caught abusing her daughter at Walmart!

Not really sure that qualifies as child abuse - It looked more like a case of an absentee parent not paying attention to what their child was doing.

However she got super obnoxious and confrontational when others showed concerned for the child, so for that alone somebody should've slapped this fat hippo around a bit.

Fat white b*tches who shop at Wal Mart disgust me.

Comment

One of the reasons I only go during tweeker hours to shop at Walmart.

That fat bitch is basically a carbon copy of all fat bitches nationwide. From California... To the New York Island.... Fat Bitches at Walmart, clean up on isle threeeeeeee.......

Comment

Damn when that girl hit the floor my heart dropped. You could see the rage in that lady. Look at how she pushes the girl trying to get her to say that she said sit down. This is messed up.

Comment

Comment

God people who shop at walmart are such degenerates. Even the lady recording sounds annoying. They all need to be slapped.

Comment

Fat mom had no idea what she was about to do...wasn't intentional nor abuse.

Comment

I wonder why somebody would be sitting there filming a fat lady and her kid all that time to start with? They were sitting there filming her a bit before the kid even fell.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I wonder why somebody would be sitting there filming a fat lady and her kid all that time to start with? They were sitting there filming her a bit before the kid even fell.
                  The audio isnt that good but somebody said that she had been going off on the girl for a while and trying to make her reach a shirt with a broken arm.

I think they started taping because of what was going and just happened to catch the worst of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    The audio isnt that good but somebody said that she had been going off on the girl for a while and trying to make her reach a shirt with a broken arm.

I think they started taping because of what was going and just happened to catch the worst of it.
                    That's stupid, if they really feared for the kid's well being they should have told the lady to take the girl out of the cart. But I guess pulling out the recording device is first priority for walmart shoppers.

Comment

Working...
                    X