Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM #51
The Watcher

Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,813,058,347.15
Total Points: 442,823,173,614.08
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Sergio Martinez is missing a knuckle in his left hand

Joe Frazier was half blind in one eye
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 PM #52
Pure Aggression

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 155,471,217,480.82
Total Points: 155,472,537,834.50
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

pacquiao made his breakthrough moment during the first barrera fight by giving the mexican his only real ko defeat up to this day. pacquiao earned just over a a million. on the behest of his mother, pacquiao willingly gave almost half to charity, himself giving out basic goods and cash to hundreds of poor people lined up just outside his (old) house. he later bought numerous properties and mansions after a string of knock out victories.
Fighting_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:32 PM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
microMXL will become famous soon enoughmicroMXL will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,029,783.88

Angulo had a warrant here in mexicali for KOing a cop
microMXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 PM #54
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15283 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,508,017,059,507,333,632.00
Total Points: 100,002,508,017,073,716,723,712.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
(yes I got this thread idea from another forum)

Any interesting facts that you know about specific boxers that a large population of boxing fans might not be aware of?

Please don't post fake or slanderous garbage.

I'll start with two easy ones.

-Miguel Cotto was actually born in Rhode Island

-Antonio Margarito was actually born in California
Manny Pacquio used to be promoted by Murad Muhammad.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:50 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Elotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these partsElotero is infamous around these parts
Bank: 528,720,353,816,054.75
Total Points: 528,923,353,815,417.50
Twitter Box - ThePhantom5 Salud, bro! - CubanGuyNYC No Message - Hype Job Kick this idiot - Freedom. No Message - Hype Job 
No Message - Hype Job Feeding the ghetto - Hype Job No Message - Hype Job Feeding the ghetto - Hype Job No Message - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
pacquiao made his breakthrough moment during the first barrera fight by giving the mexican his only real ko defeat up to this day. pacquiao earned just over a a million. on the behest of his mother, pacquiao willingly gave almost half to charity, himself giving out basic goods and cash to hundreds of poor people lined up just outside his (old) house. he later bought numerous properties and mansions after a string of knock out victories.
Real KO is where a guy gets punched to the ground and doesn't get up for a 10 count. A real KO didn't happen in that fight.

To add to the topic though ---

Yori Boy Campas said that his team sabotaged him against Vargas by using vicks on his nose in between rounds knowing it would spread around his face and **** up his vision.

JMM is a reggae fan.
Elotero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:08 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,817,411,469,755,551,744.00
Total Points: 3,817,411,469,755,649,024.00
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- My Man.. - PorterIsFuture 

I heard somewhere that Roberto Duran was viciously beating some guy in the ring to the point where his opponents mother got in the ring to give him some verbal abuse so he knocked her out.

Can anyone verify this?
Rapid Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM #57
deicide

Quoted: 6433 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,000,000,739,770,368.00
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Bump.......

Orlin Norris was a big boy...thank gawd Shane stopped it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM #58
TBE

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond reputeBretty Poy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,589,914.66
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
I heard somewhere that Roberto Duran was viciously beating some guy in the ring to the point where his opponents mother got in the ring to give him some verbal abuse so he knocked her out.

Can anyone verify this?
i hope they have that on blu ray
Bretty Poy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Rocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,896,226.77
Total Points: 28,916,713.78

I got one that everyone in Oxnard knows. Don't think many people outside of Oxnard would know though.

Before Robert Garcia opened up his gym and become such a renowned trainer, he worked as a security guard at my old high school. lol
Rocky Rode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:06 PM #60
Matthysse is a BEAST!!

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,500,179,359.92
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 F^ck yea lets do it again! - bigjavi973 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post

Can anyone verify this?
Read the same thing its in his biography "Hands of Stone" the authors last name is Guidice
brickcityboxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fighter

User Tag List