Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Breaking news* Klitschko Bros Just Got Cut By HBO...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Who are the Klitchkos?
    U mean the "Bitchko" Sisters LMAO
    [youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
      U mean the "Bitchko" Sisters LMAO
      [youtube]
      Are you insinuating that the K bros ducked James Toney?

Comment

That article basically just took exerts from the ESPN article from today:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=5347178

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
          "HBO Sports President Ross Greenburg has again ripped the Klitschko brothers. IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (54-3, 48 KOs) and WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (40-2, 38 KOs) have both have previously fought on the network numerous times and routinely fill huge soccer stadiums when they fight, but Greenburg says there is no longer any interest in them from HBO. “I’m really souring on the heavyweights,” Greenburg was quoted as saying strangely on ESPN’s website, rather than that of his own network. “There doesn’t seem to be any interest in the U.S. and there doesn’t seem to be any heavyweights besides David Haye who would have any juice in challenging the Klitschkos. We’re out of the heavyweight division. We’re not playing in that sandbox right now. It doesn’t make any sense for us. The fights happen over there [in Europe], they’re on tape delay. There is just very little interest in this country.” Greenburg added that HBO definitely will not televise Wladimir Klitschko against unbeaten Teddy Atlas-trained Olympic gold medal winner Alexander Povetkin (19-0, 14 KOs), nor Vitali Klitschko’s next fight unless the opponent is David Haye or Tomacz Adamek. Previously Greenburg had famously stated that the American public can’t tell which brother is which."

source: article via *********
          HBO hasn't shown their last few fights and neither has ESPN, not enough action I heard.....they should be televised somewhere. I think it is because they beat all the American Heavyweights that HBO had signed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Are you insinuating that the K bros ducked James Toney?
            I hope he isn't.

Why would they fight a Sam Peter victim?

Hes old and shot.

Comment

How much of a disgrace is it that HBO shows Chris Arreola yet they refuse to show the Klitschko's? They are the best Heavyweights in the world and should be shown on the best network. Oh well, I guess HBO dont have the money that they had 3 or 4 years ago.

Comment

Fuck Ross Greenburg. Regardless of who the fighter is, every effort should be made to show world title bouts in the HW division. Then again, it's all about money and interest to these cunts - not about principle.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  How much of a disgrace is it that HBO shows Chris Arreola yet they refuse to show the Klitschko's? They are the best Heavyweights in the world and should be shown on the best network. Oh well, I guess HBO dont have the money that they had 3 or 4 years ago.
                  Chris Arreola is more exciting than the Klitschkos even though they are much better. There was more excitement for Arreola-Adamek among my American friends than there was for Wlad-Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    I hope he isn't.

Why would they fight a Sam Peter victim?

Hes old and shot.
                    And, I like JT, I liked his attitude, his trash talk, enjoyed what he did to Jim Grey.

But, I agree I hope he is not insinuating that.they ducked JT... Not only is he old and shot but hasn't really been relevant to the HW division for a few years now.

Comment

Wlad is slackin. If he wants to be considered an ATG he needs to start fighting a lot. Just print out a list of the top 10 best HW boxers, cross off the ones you already beat and start picking off the others 1 by 1.

I want wlad to fight 5 times a year at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X