Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bosh goes to the Lakers I will be pissed, but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
    remember chris bosh's salary will be around $18 million.

you'll have to trade away that much in salary.

toronto is not gonna want luol deng's $11 million contract. they just signed hedo last year at small forward.

kirk hinrich's $9 million contract? raptors have a few young point guards already.

the rest of your young guys have small contracts.

you guys will have to trade 3-4 of them to make the numbers match.

you guys have no chance for a sign and trade. you don't have the players/contracts.

your best hope is toronto can't agree with bosh on a sign and trade and bosh just goes to you guys as a free agent.
    Forgot about Deng...guess they would have to find a way to make a multi-team trade .
    Either way from what's being said out here Paxon is going to go hard after the big three this year.

I don't see Labrick or Wade coming here but I think Bosh would be a nice fit.

Comment

Originally posted by LIL Smurfayne View Post
      Forgot about Deng...guess they would have to find a way to make a multi-team trade .
      Either way from what's being said out here Paxon is going to go hard after the big three this year.

I don't see Labrick or Wade coming here but I think Bosh would be a nice fit.
      everyone will be going hard for them.

i like a bosh/noah combo front line. kinda light but they have length and speed.

perfect small ball.

Comment

toronto is eyeing bynum.

that'd mean gasol at c and bosh at pf.

i don't know if the lakers would want that.

bosh is a better player but bynum (when healthy) gives them a big , big body and they can move gasol to 4.
        I know the reason for the screenname, and avi. Should be fun to watch. I'm gonna go bump some "Steady Mobbin." in your honor.

Comment

the lakers might be too skinny and too soft up front with bosh/gasol.

i don't know how to feel about a possible bynum-bosh trade.

yes bynum is always injured and yes bosh is way way better player but i think the lakers are better off with bynum and just pray he stops getting hurt.

im a Bynum guy but i think the kid is injury prone...if we can get an all star in return while he still has value, i wouldnt mind pulling the trigger on that deal

yes Bynum brings a shot-blocking physical presence but all those attribute aint **** when he's sitting on the IR

Comment

Also how the **** will the Lakers be able to affrd Bosh, they already overpay some useless players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I know the reason for the screenname, and avi. Should be fun to watch. I'm gonna go bump some "Steady Mobbin." in your honor.
              'cause you an old fart like me.

one day you , mak and i will dress up in jenkos , bump NWA and down 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Also how the **** will the Lakers be able to affrd Bosh, they already overpay some useless players.
                they're talking about a sign and trade.

bosh resigns with toronto (more money and more years than free agency)

trade bosh for bynum and a small contract and pick (toronto at least gets something instead of losing bosh for nothing)

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

well they'll be dumping Bynum's salary...we'll still be over the cap and as long as Kupchak tells Dr. Buss that the move will guarantee more rings, he'll do it...that's the best owner in sports we're talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    im a Bynum guy but i think the kid is injury prone...if we can get an all star in return while he still has value, i wouldnt mind pulling the trigger on that deal

yes Bynum brings a shot-blocking physical presence but all those attribute aint **** when he's sitting on the IR
                    now we're switching positions.

now i'm scared to lose bynum because he's been playing solid even though not 100%.

Comment

Toronto should just give him a raise, and entice him to resign.

Comment

Working...
                      X