Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thoughts thread #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has gotta be a better way to do this sh^tting thing. I mean even if you got some wet wipes & a bidet this is a nasty ass gross thing happening. I'm convinced there will be a legit pill or a nano technology type robot that will dissolve or eat your sh^t (for power to do other sh^t in your body) in the future. Our contact with sh^t will cease to exist at some future date. Wiping or washing sh^t away from your booty hole will be some extinct gross practice as seen by future mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I sleep all the time, but I don’t log off to keep young punks guessing. Back to my world Israel news & United with Israel site.

It’s half past 10 pm here, I gotta stay up til 1 am to call my son & family in California.

Where you located?
      That solves that brother, I live in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        There has gotta be a better way to do this sh^tting thing. I mean even if you got some wet wipes & a bidet this is a nasty ass gross thing happening. I'm convinced there will be a legit pill or a nano technology type robot that will dissolve or eat your sh^t (for power to do other sh^t in your body) in the future. Our contact with sh^t will cease to exist at some future date. Wiping or washing sh^t away from your booty hole will be some extinct gross practice as seen by future mfers.
        It is strange considering most motherfukers when pooing these days will have a iphone X high tech chit in one hand, and literally chit on tissue in the other hand.

Its like we're advanced in one way but devolved in the other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
          That solves that brother, I live in the uk
          My ex boss at BofA Merill Lynch was from east London, a spurs fan, and he was one vicious c.vnt. I kinda miss dealing with him. He said my job is there if things don’t work out on my own. I won’t be going back.

My wife woke me up, three times wanting to talk. I’m afraid to try to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            What's deal with airplane "black boxes?" If the black box is the only thing that survives the crash, why not make the plane out of "black box?"

Comment

Are heart attacks painful? I assume...without the burning fires of hell conversation...that once you are dead there is no pain...but I don't recall anyone crying out in pain from a hearty. Usually it's a chest grab and shortness of breath...but no screaming agony right? Which surprises me seeing as though so many people are worried about having one.

Comment

When Doctor Ruth blows a guy, does she go UP on him?

Comment

To paraphrase the late great Mitch Hedberg I'm against picketing, so how do I show it?

Comment

Until the last breath leaves my body, they haven't defeated me

The past and the future don't matter. I'm only living for right now.

Strength and discipline.

Comment

I saw a white dove this morning with some sorr of plastic wrapped around its neck, I'm no tree hugging hippie or anything but something seriously needs to be done to improve our environmental gameplan foreal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X