No announcement yet.

Crawford will beat Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I think Kell Brook is every bit of the puncher that Crawford is.

I think Spence handles it and hurts him.
    Kell Brook? Hahahahahahaha! Dont let the IBF fool you!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      100%. Spence's defense is suspect. Crawford will move a lot and counter Spence when he comes in. Crawford by wide decision. Bad style matchup for Spence, very bad.
      Wide decision...GTFOH.

Crawford didn't even blow Benevidez out, he beat him but it wasn't a wipe out.

You think Crawford will be the first guy to move on Spence. Spence bodyshots will slow all that moving down...he actually commit to the body like no other active pro fighter.

Crawford will have his moments with Spence but to say it will be wide is nonsense.

Comment

Crawford isn’t stupid enough to get in close and trade with Spence. I see him outboxing Spence on the outside using his jab, speed, and angles. He’ll counter Spence all night. Like I said, too versatile and too smart even for Spence.
        Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 10-14-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Wide decision...GTFOH.

Crawford didn't even blow Benevidez out, he beat him but it wasn't a wipe out.

You think Crawford will be the first guy to move on Spence. Spence bodyshots will slow all that moving down...he actually commit to the body like no other active pro fighter.

Crawford will have his moments with Spence but to say it will be wide is nonsense.
          Crawford is a very accurate counter puncher. If Spence tries to go the body he'll get countered to the head over and over.

Comment

That is FAR from a Lock to be honest. I feel Spence Jr is all wrong for Crawford with the SIZE and POWER! I feel Body Work Slows Crawford and force him to fight Spence Jr fight once the Bounce in his Legs in Trained from Body work. Fans and even so called boxing experts I think still don't respect body punching and the art of it enough and refuse to believe how DEBILITATING those shots are

Crawford can out-box him for sure BUT can he do it for 12 and avoid his Power and get it to the Cards would be the challenge. Also Spence Jr is NOT as Flat Footed as people think, not even close, he just haven't had to use it because fighting him off of your Backfoot is playing with FIRE. Kell Brook success early in their fight wasn't off of his backfoot, it was Kell Brook muscling Spence Jr back on the inside and working in the pocket. Fans

HUGE fan of both, respect to both, don't care who win just want the fight, lets find out official instead of these guessing games
            Last edited by sicko; 10-14-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Crawford is a very accurate counter puncher. If Spence tries to go the body he'll get countered to the head over and over.
              You do know before Benevediz gassed and his knee started killing him that he was able to get to Crawford body quite a bit.

Peterson and Brook were tagging Spence as he went to the body, Errol is relentless, he does not give that attack up for anybody.

If Benevediz can hurt Spence to the body, he did in the 4th, then Spence can.

Comment

Crawford dominates Spence. Thurman is the harder style match.

Comment

You sound stupid

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Crawford dominates Spence. Thurman is the harder style match.
                    Definitely. Bud isn't going to get beat by a pressure fighter. That's the easiest style matchup in the world for him.

Comment

Spence is solid and committed, but there's no special effects. Bud will be on the outside popping him with the jab and be off before Spence can sit down and do real damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X