No announcement yet.

Pacman Demolished Cotto - Took Margaritos Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously? the PED talk again?
    Get real. Knocking out glass chin Kirkland and Glass chin Khan at 154lb aint nothing to brag about. I really question Canelos conditioning and other things. Cotto couldn't hurt the kid
    yet he made no attempt to finish him.

Fighting Smith, Khan and Bum azz Chavez JR
    does not prepare you for a fight vs Triple G.

Triple G will fak Canelo
    the way Maidana did Broner

Ginger believed his own hype

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
      And basically carried Margarito to the final bell, Literally!
      This is one of these fairytales Pacquiao fans like to tell themselves. He certainly punished Margarito but he didn't carry him. He couldn't knock him out and the ref didn't stop it.

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
      That boy been looking good fighting weak opponents but the hype job will come crashing down in September.
      The hype goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        This is one of these fairytales Pacquiao fans like to tell themselves. He certainly punished Margarito but he didn't carry him. He couldn't knock him out and the ref didn't stop it.

The hype goes both ways.
        he couldnt knock him out, but he left off on the gas! that's what they meant when they said "carried him". pac wasnt going to knock marg out, but if pac continue to keep throwing, marg's eye ball would have prolly pop out of his socket.

Comment

Pacquaio is an all time great. Canelo is a very good fighter and obviously a superstar in the sport but he isn't near the level of prime Manny. Not really fair to compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I think everybody knows that he has not got the power, to put Golovkin's lights out with a head shot! But? if he concentrates his attacks to Golovkin's body, he could inflict some serious damage! I think Canelo Alvarez is the best body puncher in boxing since Ricky Hatton! (But my prediction for the fight is that Golovkin will win via TKO! this might change depending on how i feel leading up to the fight!)....
            Nelo might not want to target gggs body cos that might give GGG ideas and target nelos nbody. And nelo don't want that

Comment

Pac had the right gameplan vs Cotto, who to me looked super lost vs Manny. He had this one sequence where he was on the ropes and he looked completely lost hitting Pac and it was just said that his step in jab would get ate up by Pac in that fight. It was sad. He just never quite bounced back from that uppercut that sat him down the second time.

Comment

Working...
              X