Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so fox is only gonna show the main event?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess ill have 2 tvs and my pc running this wknd..LOL

Comment

Fox broadcast will only be Velasquez v. Dos Santos. Eveything will be done before 7. Prelims can be viewed on facebook or the fox sports website.

I'm skipping the entire thing to set up for JMM-Pac. Just going to Tivo it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
        yea just the main event, so they can be finished before the boxing ppv heats up.
        the other fights will be broadcasted live on Facebook
        that fuckin blows, i was ready to watch all the fights on the big screen. are the facebook streams good quality? thanks so much for the heads up though, i would've missed them.

Comment

the facebook stream basically scales to your connection, if you've got a wicked connection, its gonna be crystal clear

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I'm skipping the entire thing to set up for JMM-Pac. Just going to Tivo it.
            what exactly are you gonna do in the preceding hours. masturbate furiously?

all this drama over one fight, why miss live fights just cause boxing is on later lol
            Last edited by Zn1; 11-12-2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              that fuckin blows, i was ready to watch all the fights on the big screen. are the facebook streams good quality? thanks so much for the heads up though, i would've missed them.
              Always good for me i plus the laptop into the flat screen cant really tell gotta do what u can to watch the fights!

Comment

Working...
              X