Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a a pretty woman with UGLY feet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date a a pretty woman with UGLY feet?

Im from Southern Ca, so flip flops and open toed shoes are a 365 day a year sorta thing for most women. So imo, 1 of the few things I think a woman should keep up is her feet. I dont think I could stand dating a woman and looking down at some ugly/ill maintained feet.

Thoughts?

post pics of what you think is 'ugly'

as long as they're clean and there's not a 6th toe, im usually good with it

Comment

question reminds me of triggerhappy...

is he still around?

Comment

Broner ugly?

I don't think I could.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          post pics of what you think is 'ugly'

as long as they're clean and there's not a 6th toe, im usually good with it
          Im trying to look up some on google images. Damn there are some UGLY ass feet!!!

Heres a pic of Katie Holmes feet. Hers look gross imo, shes a celeb so Id do it for the $ but I think theyd be a deal breaker if she wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            question reminds me of triggerhappy...

is he still around?
            Did he have a foot fetish?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Im trying to look up some on google images. Damn there are some UGLY ass feet!!!

Heres a pic of Katie Holmes feet. Hers look gross imo, shes a celeb so Id do it for the $ but I think theyd be a deal breaker if she wasnt.

Looks like she got boxer knuckles on them toes

Comment

Im from Southern Ca, so flip flops and open toed shoes are a 365 day a year sorta thing for most women. So imo, 1 of the few things I think a woman should keep up is her feet. I dont think I could stand dating a woman and looking down at some ugly/ill maintained feet.

Thoughts?
                Do u mean like ugly feet or feet that are not maintained? There's a difference... a b.itch with ugly feet is just a b.itch with ugly feet... a b.itch who doesn't maintain her feet is a dirty broke b.itch.. her p.ussy probably stinks worse than ur moms...

Comment

That **** make me wanna throw up

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    Do u mean like ugly feet or feet that are not maintained? There's a difference... a b.itch with ugly feet is just a b.itch with ugly feet... a b.itch who doesn't maintain her feet is a dirty broke b.itch.. her p.ussy probably stinks worse than ur moms...
                    This.......

Comment

Working...
                    X