Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEOS] Zelenoff 2016 KOs MarineS and Black BeltS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] [VIDEOS] Zelenoff 2016 KOs MarineS and Black BeltS!!

2016: The Year Of Zelenoff

Why do all the guys he's fighting look like they've been forced into?

The look of fear when they're squaring up makes Zelenoff look like prime Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Why do all the guys he's fighting look like they've been forced into?

The look of fear when they're squaring up makes Zelenoff look like prime Tyson.
      Does anyone know where or how he finds these 'opponents'?

If he wants a real fight, why is he not going into boxing gyms or MMA academies and asking for challengers?

Comment

I'm guessing he goes to gyms and studies guys that look like they might be able to fight but are actually dweebs with a bit of muscle.

Love how he starts every fight with a sucker punch from nowhere while the other guys is all "ar-are we doing this now?"

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Does anyone know where or how he finds these 'opponents'?

If he wants a real fight, why is he not going into boxing gyms or MMA academies and asking for challengers?
          Because hes a little *****. He gets his ass beat in gyms by real fighters go look it up.

Comment

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen. The guy touches gloves with one hand and then cheap shots the guy with the other. Wtf is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I'm guessing he goes to gyms and studies guys that look like they might be able to fight but are actually dweebs with a bit of muscle.

Love how he starts every fight with a sucker punch from nowhere while the other guys is all "ar-are we doing this now?"
              I know right such a little *****.

Comment

I'm just really grateful to be able to say that I was alive to witness the Zelenoff era in boxing

Comment

I don't understand why some people are worried about him having a mental illness that will get him hurt. Why wouldn't you want this waste of life to get killed in one of these "fights". Natural selection needs to step in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I'm just really grateful to be able to say that I was alive to witness the Zelenoff era in boxing
                    We'll also probably hear about his death too

Comment

Working...
                    X