Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Provide Proof of Funds, A Proper Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best excuse Eddie could come up with?

Eddie knows very well who the people in Wilder's corner are. Agree, and the check will be sent.

Comment

Why make an offer that has a deadline which ends before the meeting that's scheduled? It makes no sense at all. I hope the offer is genuine because if it is, there's no doubt that AJ will sign it.

Comment

AJ said "lets roll"

Hearn knows better. He won't let his golden goose get splattered without a fight. He invested too much in Juicin J.

Now these AJ slurpers wanna know specifics like date, site and proof of funds but when Hearn offered $12.5 million flat with none of this information the fanboys had an orgasm and told Wilder to accept immediately.

Juicin J is boxed in.

Comment

Where was the proof of funds and contract when they offered Wilder $12.5?

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
            Says the man who accepted an email from the wbc as proof that whyte would be number one contender for wilder
            Yeah, because it’s the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              If Hearn was genuine this would be asked behind closed doors.

You don't state publicly, "He has to provide proof of funds", you get the ball rolling by talking directly, team to team, NOT ask for proof via the media.

Either Hearn is inexperienced as a promoter or is just laying the groundwork for another excuse.
              Like the behind closed doors offer team wilder made that was on instagram five seconds later?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Don't be stupid! How can anyone possibly know that!
                I'm not saying its out of the question for Showtime to put up that much money for a fight but this is a business. I don't see nothing wrong with Eddie Hearn asking the questions he's asking.
                If I'm Hearn I would want Wilder and Showtime to put the money in an escrow account and leave it there till after the fight. I wanna make sure my fighter gets paid the 50 million your saying you'll pay for the fight.
                He's being smart asking where the money is coming from. Only a stupid motherfuccer would take someone's word for it when it comes to that much money!
                You guys post here like these are back alley deals lol

The money for every major fight is secured the same way: through the network PPV provider. How do you think Floyd can get a $100 million check immediately following a fight? Do you think some "investors" pulled that money together? Lol seriously

Comment

Hearn speaks from both sides of his mouth and contradicted himself again.

I just don't understand why all the AJ fan boys take what ever he says like gospel. He is no different than Arum or King.

Comment

Deontay Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Cantona View Post
                      Wilder has thrown a figure in the air publicly with no venue or any of the other essential information required no contract attached and put a time limit on it. Business is not his strong point clearly but I'm assuming the reason he has bypassed his own management here is so as not to be accused of being milked by white men.

Hmmm? Sounds exactly like the offer Hearn made to Wilder no?

Comment

Working...
                      X