Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Outboxes Nonito Donaire For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton is doing well but again the British commentators..... horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Hes a 5/1 to favorite so no surprise.
      Apparently a surprise to many here as, reading these threads, you'd think it was going to be a competitive fight. They're either blind Donaire fans or British fans who want to elevate a meaningless Donaire win.

Comment

• Wallin running for dear life in the 12th. Granat landing huge bombs 7-5 wallin.

Comment

• Donaire looks so slow now DAMN! Great work from Frampton he is breaking him down a bit

Comment

• Donaire Might have found something with those Uppercuts needs to time that for a big one

Comment

• Scores were too wide for Wallin. If no rematch he should defend against someone like Hubeaux or Pianeta. Would LOVE to see Granat fight Helenius!!

Comment

• Donaire won that 5th round but hes down 4-1.

Comment

• Great coming out win for Wallin, he has some seriously good movement and skills for a heavyweight but lacks any kind of power, Granat the total opposite, zero skills or movement but huge power. good fight

lol bigz i was thinking the same! I'd like to see Wallin in with Kabayal the European champ, i heard pricey might be getting that fight though!

Whos winning in the Frampton fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Apparently a surprise to many here as, reading these threads, you'd think it was going to be a competitive fight. They're either blind Donaire fans or British fans who want to elevate a meaningless Donaire win.
                    I would go with the latter.

Comment

• Nonito couldn't lead well at the best of time. His only hope here is Frampton getting over-eager to stop him and landing his best hook since Montiel.

Comment

Working...
                      X