Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    GGG?
    Andrade?
    Kovalev?
    Smith?
    Andrade to unify

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      That would be nice, but Andrade's Matchroom and Lemieux is GBP... you really think Oscar is gonna risk Andrade ruining their investment? Damn, Lemieuxs credibility still ain't really recovered from the Saunders debacle, if that were to happen again against Boo Boo then David would become almost valueless as a credible opponent for Canelo.

Nah... it'll be another passable but made to measure come forward dude to give Lemieux the best chance of getting a highlight reel. I know John Ryder's name has been bandied about as a possible Canelo opponent, but I actually think Ryder vs Lemieux is both a better and more probable match up.
      Yeah I agree. GBP will likely try and reschedule Lemieux-Ryder for the interim WBA title. Ryder is a good honest pro but he’s not a top level fighter, it’d be a similar story to Lemieux-O’Sullivan IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        What is this we stuff? The majority want to see GGG vs Canelo not GGG vs Andrade. GGG is the number 1 contender by Ring that is owned by Oscar. GGG is also number 1 by the WBC , boxrec and the WBA. Andrade is ranked 5th by ring, and 7th by boxrec and he might lose this Saturday. Canelo only beat the champ by one point in a debatable Vegas decision. He should have fought him instead of Jacobs. He wants GGG to be 40 years old before fighting him again. He also will never risk fighting him on neutral ground.
        When Borat fought Rolls boxrec wasn’t legitimate to you because it had Rolls at #81 but since Borat is #1 and Andrade is #7 now it’s legit.

You’re the biggest f**ktard on this site.

Comment

I have no issue with any of those fights. Out of curiosity I'd love to see him fight Kovalev although that seems like a huge stretch to me.

Smith is good I guess but he's a virtual nobody.

Andrade is fighting this weekend, not sure he'd even be ready for September but he's gonna get a big fight sooner or later .

Comment

Boo Boo for all of the belts.

Comment

I want to see the undisputed. Is that even possible now?

Comment

Working...
              X