Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RING Magazine Ratings: Tyson Fury back to #1!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder has more fights, more wins, more KOs and a much longer reign as champ

Wilder is no1

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      While I think Tyson is the best heavyweight out there his resume over the past few years keeps him out of the top spot in my opinion. Even though he beat Wilder(who sucks) it's still a draw on the records. Now he's about to fight a guy nobody has ever heard of. Way to go #1
      Everyone can see he is the master tecnician so that's why he's no1. Beat him then your no1. Floyd didn't have best cv but was no1
      It's that simple

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Everyone can see he is the master tecnician so that's why he's no1. Beat him then your no1. Floyd didn't have best cv but was no1
        It's that simple
        Why does it always come back to Mayweather with you. Floyd was fighting and active and beating champions. Tyson hasn't done anything in years but get a draw with Wilder and he gets moved to number 1. That's it, a draw. Ruiz has a more impressive win this year than Tyson has had in years. I don't think any of these guys has a claim to number 1 at this particular time. They need to fight to clear it up but Ruiz is holding the cards as he has 3 titles.

Comment

Exact same ranking I have except I have Pulev above Kownacki

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
            Wilder has more fights, more wins, more KOs and a much longer reign as champ

Wilder is no1
            More fights Vs scrubs yeah, KOs doesn't matter...it's who you've beaten. By KO or decision is useless because that depends on your power and not your skill. Much longer reign as champ? Again yeah vs scrubs. You can hardly name a good 5 opponents he beat. Fury beat the man in Klitschko, thats what got him #1 as Klitschko was #1.
            And almost everyone had him beating Wilder. That's why

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              More fights Vs scrubs yeah, KOs doesn't matter...it's who you've beaten. By KO or decision is useless because that depends on your power and not your skill. Much longer reign as champ? Again yeah vs scrubs. You can hardly name a good 5 opponents he beat. Fury beat the man in Klitschko, thats what got him #1 as Klitschko was #1.
              And almost everyone had him beating Wilder. That's why
              There's a case for Fury with all of the above in mind and he is unbeaten. There's also a case for Wilder, also unbeaten who won the belt around the same time as fury, a few of his defenses have been against scrubs for sure but at least he has defended . Fury chose donner kebabs and bags of coke instead.

Comment

There's a case for Fury with all of the above in mind and he is unbeaten. There's also a case for Wilder, also unbeaten who won the belt around the same time as fury, a few of his defenses have been against scrubs for sure but at least he has defended . Fury chose donner kebabs and bags of coke instead.
                Let me clue you in.

Fury beat Wilder in a fight. That means, Fury is above Wilder. Get it?

Wilder shouldn't even have a belt, it belongs to Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Let me clue you in.

Fury beat Wilder in a fight. That means, Fury is above Wilder. Get it?

Wilder shouldn't even have a belt, it belongs to Tyson.
                  Fury drew with Wilder. Look it up on Google. So it's a toss up, if Fury grows his balls back and takes the rematch he will be decisively knocked out

Comment

Fury drew with Wilder. Look it up on Google. So it's a toss up, if Fury grows his balls back and takes the rematch he will be decisively knocked out
                    90% of the boxing world scored the fight to Fury. That's why the bible of boxing has him down as #1

If Wilder couldn't KO a 50% fit Fury who had to lose 10 stone and beat a drug and alcohol addiction, what makes you think he'll KO a fitter, sharper version in a rematch?

The only person getting decisively knocked out is Taylor when he fights Regie.

Comment

Despite that, if I can pick any of their careers right now, with the momentum, work ethic and potential, i’d like to be Wilder at this point. I’d hate to be Joshua, and even though Ruiz is riding high, he still has a Joshua rematch to worry about as well Wilder and Fury after that. So I wouldn’t want to be Ruiz either. These types of big upsets are usually one hit wonders, this is Ruiz hit single here. If he beats him again it will be his Mayorga vs Forrest I and II type of hit.

What does Fury do after another big win, does he take another 3 years off? He’s unstable, bipolar.

I rather be #2 Wilder right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X