Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman Was Slow Against Lopez, Underestimated Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Pac. I surmised the same thing concerning Kieth. Unlike posters on here that believes Thurman’s lost it, or has lost the desire for the sport. Pac is well aware fighters go through droughts that sometimes affect their performances. Hopefully now Kieth doesn’t over-underestimate Pac. Pac is a great trap setter that more than likely Kieth has never experienced in his career.

Comment

Manny's trash talk is on another level!

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. ... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers."

- Manny Pacquioa

Comment

Run Time is gonna need a new pair of skates because The Senator will come looking for him.

Comment

I heard in between rounds Manny the blown up 40 year old flyweight will be voting in the filipino senate

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            Manny's trash talk is on another level!

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. ... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers."

- Manny Pacquioa
            All the **** chat is outta the Pulp fiction movie. And it didn't help Manny against Floyde Mayweather jr just as I expect it won't help Manny against Keith Onetime Thurman . Onetime is a throw back old skool fighter all you Pac man nut huggers are goner find out the hard way . Don't take my word for it., Ask Surgar ray Leonard what time it is regarding Thurman .

Comment

Working...
            X