Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

thats the one

the fight is towards the end....

he knows that these people are full of shit cowards so I love when he calls their bitch asses out to fight
    Yeah that's it, he gives it to that fool that hits him with that pole. I saw a video where some dude was talkin a bunch of crap to him and he said "Hey man, i'm conservative but i'm with it" and dude walked away from him. I subbed to his channel after that

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      I find that many Leftists are not even able to hold a conversation. Here in UK, I know a few Corbynites, and if I talk politics with them they turn into prevaricating, emotive fucktards. Like, this one guy said that Trump is a racist - I asked him for an example of this, he said if I have to ask, then I must be a racist too... ???!

Just the other day, my friend was telling me that Nigel Farage is "far-right", I'm like, OK, so what does that mean exactly, and why is that a bad thing... I'm really trying to understand what you believe... he reacted so defensively, like, "You KNOW what far-right means, and you KNOW I'm right, so there's no point having this conversation, you're just trying to piss me off"... it is crazy over here in the UK too

In one sense, it is low-hanging fruit to be asking political supporters on the left about their political beliefs, and definitely, you could find similar examples on the Right of people who don't really know what they are saying. But it is more of a problem on the Left, definitely. I highly recommend this recent conversation between Sir Roger Scruton and Douglas Murray on the 'Future of Conservatism', if you have the time, they make some really interesting points about the style of engagement on the Right. For example, protesting and sloganeering are not really done on the Right so much, because there is more of an expectation that a rational conversation can occur. Waving a sign and repeating the same few words over and over is antithetical to dialogue...

far-right is a dog whistle. basically if you aren't completely all in on "social justice" and statism...you're far-right.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        He's talking to a bunch of frumpy, heavily medicated suburbanites who live in their own alternative reality full of hypocrisy and double standards. There is no communicating with these people. Then he drops the "womensplaining me" LMAO!
        That's pretty much it.

I feel bad for conservatives who have kids in major liberal cities. The amount of pressure and toxic behavior they're exposed to on a daily basis has to take a toll on them...one way or another.

Imagine a son/daughter telling you they want to be an alien...one probably laughs thinking they're talking about Halloween or something similar.

But then they show you this video:

Yea...pretty neat eh

Comment

LOL that dude seems like a guy that should be in some low level MMA league not out there asking people questions. Seems like he's DYING to get into a fight with someone. Watched both vids posted & seen about 6 or 7 8th grade about to fight type talk/interactions before the final lil scuffle at the end of the Antifa one that looked like some bad SNL skit.

Fair play to him getting out there, but he seems like he's more into making some intense situation arise then like he's wanting to talk to people & prove them wrong. Steven Crowder is the king at dealing with people he disagrees with. Randomly thats what the D's need some Steven Crowder guy who can talk without making a fight outta it & get people to see the agreements they have instead of trying to find a disagreement to punch each other over like a bunch of psycho's.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL that dude seems like a guy that should be in some low level MMA league not out there asking people questions. Seems like he's DYING to get into a fight with someone. Watched both vids posted & seen about 6 or 7 8th grade about to fight type talk/interactions before the final lil scuffle at the end of the Antifa one that looked like some bad SNL skit.

Fair play to him getting out there, but he seems like he's more into making some intense situation arise then like he's wanting to talk to people & prove them wrong. Steven Crowder is the king at dealing with people he disagrees with. Randomly thats what the D's need some Steven Crowder guy who can talk without making a fight outta it & get people to see the agreements they have instead of trying to find a disagreement to punch each other over like a bunch of psycho's.
            yea he actually only wants to scrap if they get in his face or threaten him....

which they do ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I agree to an extent, he seemed to be itching for a showdown, and cynically, you could say he does it for the YouTube hits. But also, attempts at intimidation should be met head on; it is not right for antiFA to be walking around in ski-masks, nor for a bunch of protestors to be telling him where he can and can't be, these people are much more geared for confrontation, I think it's fair to say. So, in one sense, he's just meeting fire with fire. Like, these people are not there to have calm, peaceful interactions, so I don't blame him so much. But yeah, I get what you're saying, there's no need to sink to that level

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                yea he actually only wants to scrap if they get in his face or threaten him....

which they do ALL THE DAMN TIME.
                Honestly the best part of any of these videos was when that man/women konked him over the head with that pole & then he punched him/her & then all hell broke loose & the camera cut off seconds later. It was just getting interesting.

I just don't see him enlightening anyone with his opinions. I'd rather just see vids of him fighting people. He seems to have confidence in his fighting skills. Lets just fight.

He's definitely not a good debater or "civil discourse" guy lets be real. Thats Steven Crowder. Crowder gets mfers talking smack on themselves within 15 minutes or less usually when they got soft beliefs. This guy just wants to run into peoples faces & yell all excitedly. Steven Crowder would have this cat crying about his uncle that molested him & made him so angry in 20 minutes & realizing he needs to tone it down about 7 notches.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  The left is always about emotions.
                  Unlike the guy who made the video, who is calm and collected throughout the video.. or wait no, that's not how it went at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Unlike the guy who made the video, who is calm and collected throughout the video.. or wait no, that's not how it went at all.
                    Until the camera dude tried to get tough he was fine. Would you let him punk you?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      I agree to an extent, he seemed to be itching for a showdown, and cynically, you could say he does it for the YouTube hits. But also, attempts at intimidation should be met head on; it is not right for antiFA to be walking around in ski-masks, nor for a bunch of protestors to be telling him where he can and can't be, these people are much more geared for confrontation, I think it's fair to say. So, in one sense, he's just meeting fire with fire. Like, these people are not there to have calm, peaceful interactions, so I don't blame him so much. But yeah, I get what you're saying, there's no need to sink to that level
                      Could be spot on with the YT hits thing. I'd lean against it cuz he seems a lil too fast to action & not very calculated with his aggression to me. But he could be a good actor & into "his part" to idk.

The second part I agree & disagree with. Sure he can go out there & counter protest as he even stated he's doing. Thats perfectly fine.

But I think he was unduly aggressive with the non-aggressive people & he was schooling them at first & then he got all weird & aggressive & then it was just a sh^t show.

The antifa people he actually seemed more civil with for a longer period of time to me. And fair play he was outnumbered like a mfer to guys who got some aggression too so you can't 8th grade start a fight, but not really start a fight with them like he was doing with the soccer moms & 90 old ex-military looking cat who's first definition of "a punch" is a drink not a fist in someones face. And when he wasn't being as civil with them thats when all hell broke loose cuz those mfers will hit you first & hit you back.

Randomly this guy seems like he's some sorta Team R antifa guy to me. Idk if thats a thing (maybe those Proud Boys guys?) or is becoming a thing to compete with Team D antifa or not, but he seems like that type. Like he's ready for some sh^t to go down. He's not realllllllly giving a f#ck about talking or enlightening anyone or being enlightened if he's wrong about something. Although I could be off on that cuz he did seem to go with the free healthcare stuff more than I woulda expected with the antifa guy. And really that healthcare debate was the only real back n forth debate in either of those videos. Everything was oneupsmanship & asshology type sh^t thats fun to watch I suppose in small portions, but is kinda like reality TV & probably makes you dumber the more you watch that type of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X