Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny: I'm here to get all the Belts (Welterweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
    Let me stop you right there, The BoxingWorld needs May-Pac 2.
    No they don't. The ship has sailed. Pac still got some left.. Floyd only got the running hugging boring game left.. No one wants to watch Floyd grab and foul Manny to death, as he run around the ring again to the delight of the insomniacs.. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.. Floyd has nothing left to give. His rigged Vegas won't save his ass the second time around and he knows it.. Pac can still dance with the new bread. Floyd should just stay down and remain queer..

No one wants another boring hugging marathon event. That's just not what fans want. Super fights are made to entertain and give memorable scenes.. Floyd's memorable scene is running and hugging.. It's over for him..

No need for this lame ass fight again..

Everyone knows Floyd didn't deserve that W..

All he did was biatch out run and hug lol

This was not Defense. This is called collusion with the ref for allowing Floyd to profusely foul Manny by clinching him everytime Manny gets near him.. This is intentional fouling and it's all documented from here 'till eternity. It wasn't defense they were scoring it was rampant lame fouling by Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

#FAKEWIN

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

REWIND CLEARLY SEE WHO GOT GAME THAT NIGHT.

NO NEED FOR A REMATCH.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-23-2019, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
      I guess Manny heard that.

👀
      He got his wish..

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
        Lmao. A Floyd fan talkin **** about a fighter wanting money?

��
        I've thought I've seen it all but this one has to be the dumbest Floyd fan ever. A Floyd who doesn't know money, and he calls himself FLOYD is TBE

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        That's why he fought Adrian Broner. Because he's here to get all the belts.

Pac only cares about money at this point. I got no problem, but spare me these charades. The last guy to talk about how he "wants all the belts" also turned out to be a money hungry fraud.
        Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        and what is the money fight? belt holders.
        lol silly TBE doesn't know where the money is.. He forgot to ask Floyd what it's all about haha

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Even without belts, a fight with either Garcias, or Spence or Porter is an exciting and entertaining fight for the fans.
          True.. but im sure Pac will be fighting for the biggest purse possible from here on out. It's going to be Spence next.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            No they don't. The ship has sailed. Pac still got some left.. Floyd only got the running hugging boring game left.. No one wants to watch Floyd grab and foul Manny to death, as he run around the ring again to the delight of the insomniacs.. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.. Floyd has nothing left to give. His rigged Vegas won't save his ass the second time around and he knows it.. Pac can still dance with the new bread. Floyd should just stay down and remain queer..

No one wants another boring hugging marathon event. That's just not what fans want. Super fights are made to entertain and give memorable scenes.. Floyd's memorable scene is running and hugging.. It's over for him..

No need for this lame ass fight again..

Everyone knows Floyd didn't deserve that W..

All he did was biatch out run and hug lol

This was not Defense. This is called collusion with the ref for allowing Floyd to profusely foul Manny by clinching him everytime Manny gets near him.. This is intentional fouling and it's all documented from here 'till eternity. It wasn't defense they were scoring it was rampant lame fouling by Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

#FAKEWIN

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

REWIND CLEARLY SEE WHO GOT GAME THAT NIGHT.

NO NEED FOR A REMATCH.

Roberto Duran and Ray Arcel would have punched Bayless.
            He doesn't allow inside fighting yet he doesn't warn fighters from hugging.
            He breaks fighters up even if only one arm is tied up.
            Carlos Padilla used to swat fighter's gloves when they were tied up. That way, the hand gets freed and they go on fighting inside.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Roberto Duran and Ray Arcel would have punched Bayless.
              He doesn't allow inside fighting yet he doesn't warn fighters from hugging.
              He breaks fighters up even if only one arm is tied up.
              Carlos Padilla used to swat fighter's gloves when they were tied up. That way, the hand gets freed and they go on fighting inside.
              Not only that.. those intentional hugging to prevent Pac from hitting him is foul.. Bayless didn't even warn Floyd of such cowardly tactics..

There's a right way and a wrong way to clinch.. Only shows how rigged that fight was...

#RIGGED

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT hahaha!!

FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING. THE FACT FLOYD IS DUCKING A 9 FIGURE REMATCH PAYDAY TELLS YOU HIS FIRST FIGHT WITH PAC WAS A FLUKE

#ONLYINVEGAS

Comment

Working...
              X