No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao is Beatable, His Tactics Are Predictable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    People are going to be shocked at how easily Thurman is going to beat Pacquiao.
    Come on now. Thurman saying PAC is beatable? The man's 40 and Thurman is a great or very very good ww in prime
    Of course he's beatable

Comment

Hard to really call this. As many questions about the inactivity and effects of injury of Thurman as there are about Pac's age and where he is right now.

A fully recuperated Thurman should be able to take advantage of what Pac has lost, but is he all the way back ? Can rely on Pac to ask the question - might be a good fight.

Comment

RUN TIME, SLOW DOWN. one time is vulnerable as well. been hurt by collazo, garcia, thurman and lopez almost finished him. this older pac may still indeed give thurman problems. not sure who im leaning towards just yet.

Comment

I would have predicted an easy Thurman win before watching him being almost knocked out by Josesito Lopez.

Then again, he could get another injury before July...

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
            What does predictability have to do with anything? If you can’t beat someone, it’s not so much you weren’t expecting something in the fight, it was because mainly you weren’t good enough.

We have seen enough of Thurman and enough of Pacquiao. Pacquiao is clearly the superior boxer. But it’s a close fight given Pacquiaos age.
            You hit the nail on the chin,,,I mean head. It is all about execution. Pacquaio's execution is effected by age and Thurman's execution may be impacted by his layoff, injuries and mental attitude. This to me makes it an intriguing fight and one I'll waste some money buying.
            Last edited by OldTerry; 05-21-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I'm waiting for his excuse after the fight.

Comment

Some truth to that. When Pac was younger he was much faster and far less predictable. Younger Pac would have demolished Thurman but now I think it is the other way around. Thurman will time Pac, like JMM timed Pac but it's even a little easier now as Pac is a little slower and against Thurman will have a little further to go to land that straight left.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  People are going to be shocked at how easily Thurman is going to beat Pacquiao.
                  Yeah, but the slo-mo replay will actually confirm that Pac won by a shutout.

Comment

Too me, Floyd looks predictable and very hittable from the couch. I swear to goodness he really does.

Comment

I think once pacquiao taps thurman's chin early, Keith will get on his bike allowing pacquiao to win in points by being the busier fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X