No announcement yet.

Celibate men under 30 has tripled in the past decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I agree with this, but we can't overlook how female/male interaction has changed. Persistency is now frowned upon and considered creepy. Hell, even approaching a woman now is considered "creepy". Rejection is now considered sexual harassment.

To get these chicks, the young dudes have to post all types of material stuff online and pretend they got something going on like a pro sports contract, record deal, etc, to stand a chance.

Every young girl now believes she is entitled to the Drakes and NBA and NFL stars of this world.
    Social media has inflated women's egos exponentially. Every woman with a big ass and an Instagram account swears she's some sort of infallible Goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I agree with this, but we can't overlook how female/male interaction has changed. Persistency is now frowned upon and considered creepy. Hell, even approaching a woman now is considered "creepy". Rejection is now considered sexual harassment.
      It's only creepy or harassment when they're being pursued by someone they don't want to be pursued by. I still feel being able to talk a good game can bypass all the materialistic stuff as long as you aren't looking for something longterm.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Social media has inflated women's egos exponentially. Every woman with a big ass and an Instagram account swears she's some sort of infallible Goddess.
      Yea. The men online definitely play a huge part in this. They got basic *****es feeling like they're a 10. I was watching a live broadcast and saw this chick who was about a 6 with a nice body being built up to being a 10 by the men commenting. I told the men ya'll will never be able to hit because you've boosted her self esteem so high she's now out of your league. Lower her self esteem to a 3 then you'll be able to hit a 6. She didn't like that at all

Comment

With the advent of Pr0n this comes as absolutely no surprise.

Comment

I think it's something to do with decreasing testosterone levels over time, which apparently is due to the overuse of plastics, undercomsumption of meat/undereating in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            We give them that validation dude. Honestly if a woman has over 200 instagram pictures it's a huge red flag for me and i'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              I think it's something to do with decreasing testosterone levels over time, which apparently is due to the overuse of plastics, undercomsumption of meat/undereating in general.
              We have an over consumption of meat today, back in the day people couldn't afford a nice cut of steak or pork like they can today. That used to be reserved for a special occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                We give them that validation dude. Honestly if a woman has over 200 instagram pictures it's a huge red flag for me and i'm out.
                And you're the type she would go for because you aren't pressed. Simps don't understand that all this admiration they're giving her is turning her off

Comment

Have you seen the latest generation of girls these young men have to select from...

Sure hope you're into 300 pound 15 year old "radical feminists" who already have fake prison neck tattoos & drug problems. It would be like ****ing a macho guy who just can't grow facial hair.

If that's what I grew up with damn right I woulda stayed home and played Age of Empires.
                  Last edited by ////; 03-30-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Have you seen the latest generation of girls these young men have to select from...

Sure hope you're into 300 pound 15 year old "radical feminists" who already have fake prison neck tattoos & drug problems. It would be like ****ing a macho guy who just can't grow facial hair.

If that's what I grew up with damn right I woulda stayed home and played Age of Empires.
                    This is the problem right here. Anytime I see a man blaming feminism I know they aren't getting laid. Women have always been, and will always be, attracted to masculinity. Whining and complaining is a female trait. That's why they aren't attracted to ya'll. All ya'll do is ***** about women. You're basically a woman

Comment

Online dating and hook up apps plays a big role in this. Women have way more options now, and with the swipe of an app they decide who gets it and who doesn’t. Even the marginal ones are inundated with hundreds of responses. They can choose the cream of the crop, while the rest are left with their dick in their hands or having to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X