Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about this style? Would you wear it? Does it look good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rock the swaeter its nice, not the jewelry or watch too flashy for me, but that sweater is nice and clean nothing loud about it.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I see nothing wrong with it, thats his style. The jewelry is straight up N*GGG(* shit but the versace sweater itself is legit. (not saying its legit cause its versace or whatever just that to me it looks clean something I will sport, some shit versace makes looks straight up garbage.)
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-03-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

When my friends and cousins visit here from places like Italy and Korea, they always ask me why Americans move so slow and have such sht taste in style, fashion. I have nothing to tell them lol.

Comment

What floyd is wearing is tacky imo..

Any clothes that has a big ass logo in the front is tacky.

People who are real rich and fashionable do not make it so obvious as to what they are wearing.

But you look at these hood rich rappers and athletes, they want to flaunt their wealth but do it in a real tacky way.

These oversized chains? Fkin tacky and classless. Played out Gucci belt that evervody and their mama wears? Extremely tacky. And Floyd's black Versace sweater with leather arm? Real fashionable guys dont wear that.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            I see nothing wrong with it, thats his style. The jewelry is straight up N*GGG(* shit but the versace sweater itself is legit. (not saying its legit cause its versace or whatever just that to me it looks clean something I will sport, some shit versace makes looks straight up garbage.)
            What kind of jewelry would you rock?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              What floyd is wearing is tacky imo..

Any clothes that has a big ass logo in the front is tacky.

People who are real rich and fashionable do not make it so obvious as to what they are wearing.

But you look at these hood rich rappers and athletes, they want to flaunt their wealth but do it in a real tacky way.

These oversized chains? Fkin tacky and classless. Played out Gucci belt that evervody and their mama wears? Extremely tacky. And Floyd's black Versace sweater with leather arm? Real fashionable guys dont wear that.
              purple label much?

Comment

Working...
              X