Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A review of the front page of the lounge right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you approved of my thread. My life is complete

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Glad you approved of my thread. My life is complete

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You have to review my other thread. The laker girls

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          You have to review my other thread. The laker girls
          Another funny thread, made me chuckle.

I mean, there's ROOM for jokey threads. But lately it's ALL ****. "dick" this, "Trump" that. Take a look at this crap:

Ffs ******s at it again

Muslims are becoming the Mayweather of the lounge. Just make ONE thread and talk about it in there.

Comment

Hood rat things you still do - So do gangstas from the hood spend 18 hours a day logged onto the internet lying about how tough they are?

Comment

Great thread... Peter Frampton isn't the only one showing us the way... You are too... It's a scoobie doo world out there...

Comment

I had bubble gum at work today for the 1st time in years. Every time I eat bubble gum it reminds me of this one night. When I was younger I looked like Curt "Mr. Perfect" Henning. Same build, same hair & same attitude. There I was was half drunk & thinking I was going to dominate the bar I was going to. The bar was called the Thunderdome. When Mr. Perfect was doing his ring walk he would stop & look around to listen to the boos. He would smirk & spit his gum out swatting it into the crowd. I'm not sure if anyone here is old enough to remember this. Well that night I was ready to dominate I strolled up to the bar like I owned the place & someone in the lineup said "hey look it's Mr. Perfect" so I knew they were talking about me so I took matters into my own hands. I stopped & spit my gum out just like he would & I gave it the old swat... The gum bounced off the wall & landed right in my beautiful golden fleece hair... There was like 100 people waiting in line who witnessed this complete fail... it was awesome when I look back...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I had bubble gum at work today for the 1st time in years. Every time I eat bubble gum it reminds me of this one night. When I was younger I looked like Curt "Mr. Perfect" Henning. Same build, same hair & same attitude. There I was was half drunk & thinking I was going to dominate the bar I was going to. The bar was called the Thunderdome. When Mr. Perfect was doing his ring walk he would stop & look around to listen to the boos. He would smirk & spit his gum out swatting it into the crowd. I'm not sure if anyone here is old enough to remember this. Well that night I was ready to dominate I strolled up to the bar like I owned the place & someone in the lineup said "hey look it's Mr. Perfect" so I knew they were talking about me so I took matters into my own hands. I stopped & spit my gum out just like he would & I gave it the old swat... The gum bounced off the wall & landed right in my beautiful golden fleece hair... There was like 100 people waiting in line who witnessed this complete fail... it was awesome when I look back...

Comment

Can I kick it? - I love Beer, but he needs to stop hitting "post new thread". He sees this place as a hang out for 14-year-olds shooting the breeze, not an adult discussion lounge. (The same applies for 70% of posters in here right now).

Bill Burr PWNS Philly? LMAO - "pwns"? Is it 2004 and someone forgot to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X