Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking the notion TBE giving #48 a boxing lesson means little for TBE's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking the notion TBE giving #48 a boxing lesson means little for TBE's career

#48 got a W against Timothy Bradley post getting KTFO thus showing that even though he was past his prime all the haters saw #48 beat Timothy Bradley hence there is no way you can say he was absolute garbage or extremely past his prime.

Bradley at the time was a freaking top 10 P4P fighter so haters STFU and hold this L
    Last edited by Eli Grinding; 07-10-2015, 05:34 AM.

Pacquaio was P4P #3 minimum and the guy who Mayweather was scared to death of.

So of course it doesn't mean little.

I wasn't even aware people were saying that (outside of ******s)

Comment

Fl0mos remain the worst fanbase on boxingscene

Comment

Can't wait for manny and Floyd to retire and take their fanboys with them

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Pacquaio was P4P #3 minimum and the guy who Mayweather was scared to death of.

So of course it doesn't mean little.

I wasn't even aware people were saying that (outside of ******s)
          TBE haters saying somehow prime Ward is better than a past prime but a still GREAT ATG #48.

Past prime #48 still wrecks most great welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            LOL this clown swore up and down TBE was going to get wrecked by #48

HOLD THIS L SON

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
              TBE haters saying somehow prime Ward is better than a past prime but a still GREAT ATG #48.

Past prime #48 still wrecks most great welterweights.
              Most defintely.

Even though Floyd beat him comfortably Pacquaio still had some great moments in the fight.

I'd pick him to beat every WW other than Floyd.

Thurman and Brook I think could cause him oroblems but I'd still pick him to win those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Worst than the #48 fanbase who believes in a phantom MRI and phantom injury???

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Most defintely.

Even though Floyd beat him comfortably Pacquaio still had some great moments in the fight.

I'd pick him to beat every WW other than Floyd.

Thurman and Brook I think could cause him oroblems but I'd still pick him to win those fights.
                  We just witnessed Algeiri give hell to Khan and some say even beat Khan yet #48 shut this dude out.

#48 still dangerous at 147.

Comment

I saw a lot of stuff on here being said by Mayweather fans which would in theory diluted his win over Pacquiao to be honest. Of course it was nonsensical..i mean you can't hail it a great win, after spending the last 12 months before (and days after the fight) saying the guy is a washed up bum. Makes no sense.
                    They were wrong anyway, he was and sill is an excellent fighter.

As a side note, this #48 thing is as bad as the 'Bum-love-kin' thing. Any chance we can add a child's section of the forum, where those kind of things can be posted instead

Comment

Working...
                    X