Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    1.anto
    2.nio
    3.mar
    4.gar
    5.ito
    hahah green K

Comment

Shouldn't dis be in NSB, doe? I mean, I'll play along anyway...

Mayweather (gets too defensive, butthurt, and feminine with his antics; beast the **** out of females - has been arrested SEVEN TIMES for putting hands on females... had his friend try and hold his son hostage in the house while he beat the **** out of his mother... Has probably paid people to beat up, shake down, and maybe even kill others).

Butler (killed Kellerman's brother and they claimed he was gay and made a move on him).

Tyson (rapist scum).

Valero (murderous psychopath)

Can't think of a fifth rght now, but I will later.

Comment

Without getting into boxers personal lives, my list is a little more light hearted.

I have a love hate thing with both Tyson and Hamed. Both are great, but also kinda ****s.

Always thought Eubank was a utter twat. Now i find him entertaining. But still a twat.

Floyd is the biggest wanker ive ever come across.

I struggled to find one more, but De La Hoya's squeaky clean image and fighting like a scared deer against Trinidad, running from Miguel Angel Gonzalez in the last few rounds (for which i paid a tenner for), celebrating at the end of round watever when he missed every punch again Sweet Pea and trying to steal rounds against Quartey by throwing combinations in the last 10 seconds of every round p1ssed me off!
        I forgave him only when it turned out he was a transvestite coke head.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
          Shouldn't dis be in NSB, doe? I mean, I'll play along anyway...

Mayweather (gets too defensive, butthurt, and feminine with his antics; beast the **** out of females - has been arrested SEVEN TIMES for putting hands on females... had his friend try and hold his son hostage in the house while he beat the **** out of his mother... Has probably paid people to beat up, shake down, and maybe even kill others).

Butler (killed Kellerman's brother and they claimed he was gay and made a move on him).

Tyson (rapist scum).

Valero (murderous psychopath)

Can't think of a fifth rght now, but I will later.
          I thought I put it there......I think a mod moved it.......or am I trippin?? maybe I didn't.....hahahha haven't had my cowfeee yet son.....

CAN A MOD MOVE THIS OVER TO NSB POR FAVOR????? GRACIAS........ (unless of course one of you ****s moved it)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            margarito, resto, richard butler, edwin valero

monzon was actually one of my favorite stylists / historic fighters growing up. i was drawn to his combination of boxing skills, toughness, chin, and what i can only call "swagger."

as a boy, i could discount the things he did outside of the ring [he murdered his wife.] i can't do that now as a grown man.

monzon rounds out my top 5.

He was a **** as a human being but his boxing ability was something else N.E,hard hard man.Underrated as **** if you ask me.But then again Cleverly was gonna be a superstar.

Welcome back you all american ****. #biggerfasterstronger

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              He was a **** as a human being but his boxing ability was something else N.E,hard hard man.Underrated as **** if you ask me.But then again Cleverly was gonna be a superstar.

Welcome back you all american ****. #biggerfasterstronger
              wow............

sources???

Comment

Not one poster named the infamous fighter "TBA"?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Not one poster named the infamous fighter "TBA"?
                  Heard he is fighting Mayweather next.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                    Heard he is fighting Mayweather next.

i want to thank al haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      wow............

sources???
                      We can post t1ts now?
                      But we cant say t1ts?

Comment