Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Brushes Their Teeth At Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never brush my teeth at work, but occasionally my coworker will put my ass hairs in a French braid. It drives the ladies wild.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      ...so i finished pissing and when i turned around to wash my hands, both sinks were occupied by these two dudes brushing their teeth

one was kind enough to step aside while i washed my hands real quick...

i'm all for good hygiene but always found people a lil odd when i see them brushing in a public bathroom

so how many of you ****s brush your teeth at work?
      I went to take a piss at an SM mall in the PI and when I got out of the stall some folks were brushing their teeth, shaving, and washing his face. I guess those guys are on their way to work

Comment

I do, all the time 15 minutes before my shift is over. It aint no public restroom as its only for Operations Personell. The contractors have porta-cans outside.

The company that we hired to clean the control room does a hell of a job too, restrooms are super clean, Lysol spray cans always handy, antibacterial soap dispensers are always full. And they even do our grocery shopping since our job is to always watch our unit/ sit on our asses for 12 hours a day making product (chemicals)

Comment

I see it where I work...usually it's either the drunks in the AM, or people after work before they go get their lapdance on at the "book store"

Comment

people do it all the time at my work place.. i dont brush but i wash my mouth with mouth wash after lunch everytime. i dont see the big deal with people brushing their teeth, well maybe if its a small work place? but where i work at we also have showers stall in the restroom so people usually takes showers after working out, etc. so seeing other people brush their teeth at work is normal to me.

Comment

I don't even brush them at home.

#limeylife

Comment

...so i finished pissing and when i turned around to wash my hands, both sinks were occupied by these two dudes brushing their teeth

i'm all for good hygiene but always found people a lil odd when i see them brushing in a public bathroom

Can't lie, I have my toothbrush, mouth wash and floss at work. I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth.

Comment

been there as a married man. stepping out the house w/out being detected in the wee hours of the mornings takes skill, meng - and brushing your teeth is out the question at the crib if you wanna execute that to perfection.

Comment

I work at home, so yes.

Comment

we have a private restroom in our office and it's clean all the team so yes i do brush my teeth at work. the reason why is because i hate the after taste of the food i just ate and i smoke after i eat so i really need to get the smell and taste off my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X