Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ward sound kinda jealous of Froch when calling the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how Ward's performances against Kessler and Froch were boring, I don't understand where the hate stems from really.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I didn't watch HBO, but Froch said at the end that Ward is a "fantastic fighter" and wants the rematch next.
      He just said on HBO that Ward doesn't have a fan friendly fighting style, so he's not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        After saying he wasn't quite sure and that the problem is Ward is boring and the fans don't want to watch him.
        I think we watched on different channels. Skysports feed?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          He just said on HBO that Ward doesn't have a fan friendly fighting style, so he's not sure.
          He said on the SS feed that him and Kessler need to avenge their other loss, Andre Ward and Froch wants him next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I don't see how Ward's performances against Kessler and Froch were boring, I don't understand where the hate stems from really.

Comment

What does Ward have to be jealous of? He beat Froch clearly. Knock his style all you want. I seem to remember Ward hitting Froch with his left hook nearly at will.

Comment

no. he's promoting a possible rematch.

Comment

Ward jealous of Froch?!?...smh...Ward is younger and better than Froch....he might even can pull more birds than Froch as well (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    He said on the SS feed that him and Kessler need to avenge their other loss, Andre Ward and Froch wants him next.
                    He said the same thing about avenging his other loss but only if Ward came to the UK, then he basically said Ward is boring, so he wasn't sure.

Comment

yes he is jealous of the coolest man in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X