Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Chiropractors legit???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Are Chiropractors legit???

What is your take? Do they really help? What are your experiences?

Just proof read, pardon my ****y spelling.
    Yes
    35.71%
    No
    35.71%
    Don't know
    28.57%
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 12-28-2012, 04:24 PM.

I do indeed feel better, looser, more relaxed after being adjusted... I always thought it was bull**** for most of my life until one time my back was really bad and I went... he really loosened everything up.. it definitely expedited my recovery.

Comment

Chiros are marginally legit. Their deal is a sham, everyone can have a back prob. I found they did nothing for me.

But its not hard to learn how to do it and they charge waaay too much.

Comment

I go to my chiropractor once a month with my family and not just for back pains but any other aches I get in my body.

Comment

I've always wondered myself but I keep hearing that once you start going, you almost become dependant on them.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I've always wondered myself but I keep hearing that once you start going, you almost become dependant on them.
            Not true.

It's a mental thing, you think you should go every time your back hurts... but your back doesn't start bothering you more because you now go to the chiropractor.. it's just that you found a solution for when it does, so you go more.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Not true.

It's a mental thing, you think you should go every time your back hurts... but your back doesn't start bothering you more because you now go to the chiropractor.. it's just that you found a solution for when it does, so you go more.
              Ahhh...makes sense.

At my age, everything is starting to hurt. I might go check one out.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Ahhh...makes sense.

At my age, everything is starting to hurt. I might go check one out.
                I didnt start going til I was 27, I had back issues since I was 20... Im almost 30 now... it definitely helps.

Comment

Take a yoga class. Crushes chiro adjustments. I promise

Comment

I think they can help. I had a friend with a pertruding bone on his foot and his doctor refered him to a surgeon that was all ready to rebreak the bones in his foot and with surgery fix it. My friend decided to check out a chiropractor first and the chiropractor moved his ankle around and within a minute the bone was no longer out of place.

Alot of doctors question the legitimacy of the Chiropratic field and there are some that even question the psychiatic fields. To me each field can help with certain needs but when it comes down to it they are all just businesses. And it is the job of all businesses to make money.

Comment

Working...
                    X