Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best poker hand you've gotten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post

Hahaha, your opp must've been sick after that hand.....

video is negreanu and hansen playing something similar....
    The great thing is that I knew I was holding Queens after the flop and I hesitantly played a small raise. Managed to sucker most people into playing and then the turn dropped an Ace and he went all in as everyone else folded.

Comment

I've had a royal flush online.

I watched my uncle lose a hand with 4 kings against 4 aces with the ace on the river. He was going nuts. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        I prefer to play nl texas hold'em when it comes to poker.....I used to play a whole lot online when fulltilt was still working, but I mainly play with friends on weekends now...

The best hand I've gotten was a royal flush, it was kind of surreal when it was dealt to me. Nobody at the table had anything, but it was still an amazing experience

Any poker players here? And what was the best hand you've ever been dealt?

in computer game 5 card i have gotten a royal flush myself. only once, though.

on poker room and poker stars i've gotten many straight flushes. i am convinced that those sites used to boost hands to elicit more action. the big competing hands were pretty common

Comment

Can anyone tell me the odds on the latter point of my post?

Comment

Originally posted by wood1985 View Post
            Can anyone tell me the odds on the latter point of my post?

too much math for NE. i got hit in the head a crazy amount as a youth with all of the hockey i played.

math makes me dizzy.

Comment

Working...
            X