No announcement yet.

Im ****ing pissed right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    lol! check your facts straight, mexico has a bronze in olympics, puerto rico and philippines dont, puerto rico has a professional league mexico doesnt...
    you cant compare a student league with a professional one, and still, puerto rico doesnt have a medal where it counts... real talk...
    Mexico have a basketball professional league. They also have a baseball professional and winter league. Get your facts straight. We are top 20 in the world in basketball, number 3 in America. In baseball a Rican open the door to all latin baseball player.

Stop the BS. If you want to act like a kid and talk sht go to game forums or watch discovery kids or something else. This is a boxing site, not a site for you to hate on other because you are insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Mexico have a basketball professional league. They also have a baseball professional and winter league. Get your facts straight. We are top 20 in the world in basketball, number 3 in America. In baseball a Rican open the door to all latin baseball player.

Stop the BS. If you want to act like a kid and talk sht go to game forums or watch discovery kids or something else. This is a boxing site, not a site for you to hate on other because you are insecure.
      Not that I'm siding with controlmachete here but it's true when he said the Philippines didn't win a silver medal in olympic basketball. There used to be a pro basketball league in Mexico but it was short live. It doesn't exist anymore. I'm not interested with baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Not that I'm siding with controlmachete here but it's true when he said the Philippines didn't win a silver medal in olympic basketball. There used to be a pro basketball league in Mexico but it was short live. It doesn't exist anymore. I'm not interested with baseball.
        I'm not saying that the Philippines won a medal. But there is a pro league in Mexico. I have a friend playing there right now. http://www.lnbp.com.mx/web2/

Comment

I'm not saying that the Philippines won a medal. But there is a pro league in Mexico. I have a friend playing there right now. http://www.lnbp.com.mx/web2/
          Fair enough. Crucify that arab controlmachete. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            lol! check your facts straight, mexico has a bronze in olympics, puerto rico and philippines dont, puerto rico has a professional league mexico doesnt...
            you cant compare a student league with a professional one, and still, puerto rico doesnt have a medal where it counts... real talk...
            Hahaha yeah I forgot Phillippines has a bronze at Fiba World Championship.

Mexico DOES have a profesional basketball league.

And Puerto Rico DOESNT have a profesional basketball league.

Surprised? I know I was considering our dominance in this region and our top level team.

But then it explains why our league is called "Baloncesto Superior Nacional" and not "Federacion de Baloncesto Puertorriqueńo" and why the University of Puerto Rico once competed in this league.

The only professional organizations in Puerto Rico are our baseball league and the World Boxing Organization (WBO) in boxing.
            Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 11-05-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              No it was the World Championship I keep confusing the two, and I said bronze not silver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_World_Championship

Comment

Is he a player or a coach?

The Halcones of Veracruz (defending champs) have Eddie Casiano as their coach.

The league must suck so much controlmachete must not even know about it, but then maybe its for the best because it might save him the embarrasment of learning that the past two champion teams of the league where coached by two different puerto ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Is he a player or a coach?

The Halcones of Veracruz (defending champs) have Eddie Casiano as their coach.

The league must suck so much controlmachete must not even know about it, but then maybe its for the best because it might save him the embarrasment of learning that the past two champion teams of the league where coached by two different puerto ricans.
                  Ricardo Melendez, el que esta matando la liga, lider en score.

Comment

Ricardo Melendez, el que esta matando la liga, lider en score.
                    Ah sí? There was talk about Melendez possibly joining the NT after a great season he had back in like 2006-2008 with Arecibo or Caguas I think it was.

But that was when Ayuso was still in the team, and Guillermo Diaz was the more athletic guy too, so it didnt happen.

Anyway it seems Melendez turned out to be another Jesse Pellot since he didnt have another similar season after. Good to hear he's torching the mexican league though.

Comment

hating? who is hating? out of the blue your buddy started berating mexico for a sport we dont even care about, then i enlighten him saying we have a bronze in olympics, his point was that mexico never achieved something like puerto rico finishes in amateur basketball tournaments which is the roots for olympics, so what i said was valid and a fact...

ok, lets clarify this:

A) puerto rico has a profesional league.. fact
                      Puerto Rico's Superior National Basketball League (BSN, its Spanish acronym): The 10-team league without a salary cap pays its top players a pre-tax salary of $200,000-250,000 for its season which runs from March to July.

b) mexico does have a professional league, im very surprised to see this coz you cant find news nowhere, must be for some hardcore aficionados..
                      mea culpa, he was right.. still those guy must be making peanuts..

in a wrap, basketball is not popular in mexico, few people give a shiet about it and in puerto rico is huge, no point of comparison..

ok, baseball wasnt in the argument, we have two leagues, its popular in the capital and the north, my uncle was the best catcher ever, pilo gaspar...
                      and of course i know who was roberto clemente...

im not hating, im pro latino unity, but dont expect me to read stuff that its inaccurate and berating without trying to give some input...

saludos

Comment

Working...
                      X