My favourite lounge :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    opinion on chavez beating ur fellow irishman lee yesterday
    Chavez Jr deserved to win, Lee was on his way out in the 5th. He simply outclassed him and walked right through him. I think the stoppage was a good call, he would have seriously hurt him had it gone even 2 more rounds.

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    opinion on mayweather when he beat your lover miguel cotto
    He is a ****ing ****. Cotto did well against him and the scoring was laughable; 119-110 my ass. It was closer to a draw maybe Floyd winning by one or two but the score was ridiculous. If that fight happened in NY it would have been a draw. Now I want to see Cotto Mayweather 2 cause Miguel isn't going to leave it to the cards this time. But since Floyd is crying like a ***** to get out of jail, he probably wouldn't do it, and even if he did and got his ass whooped by Cotto he would blame jail for his loss. Sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

He is a ****ing ****. Cotto did well against him and the scoring was laughable; 119-110 my ass. It was closer to a draw maybe Floyd winning by one or two but the score was ridiculous. If that fight happened in NY it would have been a draw. Now I want to see Cotto Mayweather 2 cause Miguel isn't going to leave it to the cards this time. But since Floyd is crying like a ***** to get out of jail, he probably wouldn't do it, and even if he did and got his ass whooped by Cotto he would blame jail for his loss. Sissy.
      none of what you said here was true, but okay.

Comment

none of what you said here was true, but okay.
        How isn't it true?

You really think Floyd won that fight 119-110? Please

The last 2 rounds, definitely Floyd's, Cotto completely punched himself out and was exhausted. But he had Mayweather in the ropes and bleeding for a good part of the middle/late rounds. If Miguel continued to fight that way all through the fight I truly believe it would have been a different outcome.

Diaz has done wonders with Cotto. His confidence is back, since his win over Margarito, he looks like a new(old) Cotto.

Floyd is whining and *****ing about being in jail, saying that he can't exercise etc and it will hurt his career. If there was a II of this fight and Floyd lost, he would be blaming his time in jail for it and probably try to sue the judge

After seeing the scores the judges gave him, do you really think Miguel would be trying to out box Floyd and wait for the cards and hope for a UD or even a SD? NO. He would be looking to KO him so no one could take the win away from him.

How exciting would it be to see a fight like that? A fighter going in feeling like he was unfairly scored the first time around and looking to prove himself. If you don't think that's true ... I don't know what to tell you.
        Last edited by Bossy; 06-17-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

b-but margarito is cotto's papi

Comment

No he isn't

Deal with it love

Margarito is a warrior in is own right, but how can anyone use that fight to say he is Cotto's daddy when it is highly likely that he had loaded gloves/wraps? You can't.

Cotto won that fight and you could see the weight come off of his chest. Say what you want about the beating Margs took that left his eye all ****ed up and 'that gave Cotto the win'.

Didn't Cotto take just as bad beatings by Pacquiao andddd Margs and his wraps? Yep. Yet he still managed to win, and win well.

If Margs is his papi, then he got spanked by his son ... how
            embarrassing.

PS: Like my sig?

Comment

good post bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                good post bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  good post bro

Agree with you!!

Comment

WTF is this? Mutiny in my own thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      No he isn't

Deal with it love

Margarito is a warrior in is own right, but how can anyone use that fight to say he is Cotto's daddy when it is highly likely that he had loaded gloves/wraps? You can't.

Cotto won that fight and you could see the weight come off of his chest. Say what you want about the beating Margs took that left his eye all ****ed up and 'that gave Cotto the win'.

Didn't Cotto take just as bad beatings by Pacquiao andddd Margs and his wraps? Yep. Yet he still managed to win, and win well.

If Margs is his papi, then he got spanked by his son ... how
                      embarrassing.

PS: Like my sig?
                      Cotto didn't "spank" margs at all...he just showed up with his track shoes and threw some keep away jabs to his badly damaged eye...all credit goes to pac and the ring doctor

Comment

Working...
                      X