No announcement yet.

Prime Tito would have KO Margarito, Cotto can't do the same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
    Lol, I say tito by decision or ko, or margarito by KO, tito could box when he wants to but his love for mixing it up could've cost him in a margarito matchup
    Tony would not be able to stand In front of Tito to trade and expect to win.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthookrightup View Post
      I wish it was Tito in the ring on Saturday night. But sadly cotto will be pummeled again. Basically Cotto is a 6rd fighter with **** stamina. Cotto cant have the same gameplan for this fight. For Cotto to win he has to actually stand and fight margarito like tito would j]have done. To beat Margarito cotto cant overuse his legas like the 1rst fight, he has to make it a close quarters fight and basically smother maragaritos punches while at the same time counter Margarito with hard body punches and finish upstairs. He has to wrk Margarito from the bottom up. Forget about countering Marg to head, counter him to the body and hard and maybe he has a chance. I dont know if Cotto has it in him to make it that type of fight. we'll see....
      I agree but I doubt Cotto's tough enough to do it and come out victorious

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        I agree but I doubt Cotto's tough enough to do it and come out victorious
        I agree, i dont think cotto has it in him, plus he is damaged goods

Comment

any prime fightr of the 90s rapes margarito......................................... ...

Comment

Tito would have vaporized Marg in 2 rds, that guy is a punching bag.

Comment

not even the margarito(his best) that fought cotto in 08 would have lasted 6 rds with tito...

Comment

Margarito is tailor-made for Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by gzgz View Post
                  any prime fightr of the 90s rapes margarito......................................... ...
                  This is the answer. No need to look any further. Maybe not prime but elite fighters of the 90's or a young Vargas

Comment

If tiny Pacquiao broke Margarito's face, what do you think TITO would of done to Tony's GEICO cave-man looking mug?

Comment

Only boxers did well against Trinidad. The only one to go to war against Trinidad be somewhat successful was Vargas, yet he still boxed Trinidad throughout the middle rounds. Trinidad never lost a firefight and I can't envision any 90's or 2000's fighter (147 or 154) winning a firefight against Trinidad. Perhaps Julian Jackson might have been up there with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X