Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best evidence for God, take a look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was convinced before the pics. Nice pics though. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I would like you guys to see some that I found speak tens of thousands of words.

You're deep............

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Science and reason would say that these people were mentally ill... You find that funny Squeal???

Gotcha.
        I should clarify - the evidence for exorcisms is hilarious. Delusional parents indoctrinate their child into believing themselves possessed, and the whole thing is recorded by a church which relies on such delusions as their bread and butter.

The consequences of exorcisms are terrible: Mentally ill people denied real treatment is just the start. Some exorcisms involved extreme physical, emotional and even sexual abuse.

Comment

photos of nature, space and organisms (especially ones that are constantly evolving, like tropical fish) is kind of the anti-evidence of God...

Comment

Comment

I agree, the beauty of nature aint an accident...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I should clarify - the evidence for exorcisms is hilarious. Delusional parents indoctrinate their child into believing themselves possessed, and the whole thing is recorded by a church which relies on such delusions as their bread and butter.

The consequences of exorcisms are terrible: Mentally ill people denied real treatment is just the start. Some exorcisms involved extreme physical, emotional and even sexual abuse.
                True... It still doesn't explain how they suddenly talk fluently in a language they've never heard before though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                  I agree, the beauty of nature aint an accident...
                  What about the brutality, cruelty and suffering throughout nature?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    True... It still doesn't explain how they suddenly talk fluently in a language they've never heard before though.
                    There's a degree of pareidolia (It sounded just like she was speaking Spanish!) and some biased reporting. Not to mention a huge opportunity for outright fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Oh, great. He creates all the wonders of life and sends his only begotten son to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X