No announcement yet.

Facebook people who make you jealous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook people who make you jealous

So i found my old jr high year book and i was looking up people for the fck of it,the hot girls at the time for the most part are ugly,and some of the girls i thought were ugly then are spanking hot now,anyways i came across this kid Sheldon used to smoke weed with him,never thought he was very smart,but the kid is now a multi millionaire had pics on his page of him on his yaught with sexy **** star looking beezys,i cant lie i felt jealous,think i will hit him with a friend request.

Could he be lieing? I went to my 10 class reunion and a punk showed up in a limo with a foxy girl. He bought drinks for everyone and someone told me he was a millionaire. Two months later I seen him doing the trash pickup at my girlfriends house. Turns out the limo and the date were both rentals for the occasion.

Comment

Or he made millions picking up the trash, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
        Could he be lieing? I went to my 10 class reunion and a punk showed up in a limo with a foxy girl. He bought drinks for everyone and someone told me he was a millionaire. Two months later I seen him doing the trash pickup at my girlfriends house. Turns out the limo and the date were both rentals for the occasion.

I bet he was one of those losers in high school who would brag about things he didn't have, places he's never been to, and girls he has never banged. lol

Great story. Made my night.

I better log off now, I doubt another post will top that one.

Comment

He had pictures and a six pack i was jealous.I cme up on a few successful people most i expected to be though,he was the only surprise.
          Last edited by MARKBNLV; 11-16-2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I believe it because i went to a rich kids highschool,i had a zone varience kept getting expelled and my parents wanted me to go to school in a nice neighborhood,problem was as soon as i would get home i would go party with my hood friends.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I believe it because i went to a rich kids highschool,i had a zone varience kept getting expelled and my parents wanted me to go to school in a nice neighborhood,problem was as soon as i would get home i would go party with my hood friends.
              You get jealous when you feel how loser you are.

just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                You get jealous when you feel how loser you are.

just kidding
                I have not accomplished what i want very true,but most of us have not.

Comment

I would've sent him a friends request. Ask him when you gonna have a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I have not accomplished what i want very true,but most of us have not.
                    you wont feel the jealousy if you think you're on the right track reaching your goal.

first step: spend more time on work, less in front of the computer.

Comment

Working...
                    X