No announcement yet.

: Sheriff Joe Arpaio about to go down for millions in theft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jim not shocked that a republican bigot is guilty of stealing tax dollars

people calling him a hero in this thread though. You idiots surprise me every day.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
      jim not shocked that a republican bigot is guilty of stealing tax dollars

people calling him a hero in this thread though. You idiots surprise me every day.
      I never claimed he was a hero once.

In the past I had a problem with Mexican Cartels putting out hits on US Citizens........they need to keep their damage over there.

Sheriff Joe was one of the main targets.

As for Sheriff Joe? He digs his own bed. But it's a matter of principal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

wasn't referring to you

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          I understand the theory, but personally I hate all scumbags. I actually hate it worse when the hide behind a badge and act all high and mighty. I would thoroughly enjoy torturing Mr. Arpaio
          I mean don't get me wrong, I wish everyone was just nice all the time, but the only time a Sheriff got away with being a swell lovable guy was Andy Griffith in Mayberry, unfortunately that was on a legendary fictional tv show.

Andy Griffith would get pwned if he tried any of that nice guy stuff with the monsters Sheriff Joe has to deal with.

Comment

Not surprised at all. Most people who talk about other's ethics and morals are the one's doing dirt themselves.

I hope they make him wear pink and put him a cell with a member of the MM and let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Not surprised at all. Most people who talk about other's ethics and morals are the one's doing dirt themselves.

I hope they make him wear pink and put him a cell with a member of the MM and let's see what happens.
              Of course you would sympathize with the criminals.

For those inside the race, everything. For those outside it, nothing.

-La Raza

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                Of course you would sympathize with the criminals.

For those inside the race, everything. For those outside it, nothing.

-La Raza
                The criminals are the American companies taking your jobs and giving them to immigrants that they treat like modern day slaves.

Comment

The criminals are the American companies taking your jobs and giving them to immigrants that they treat like modern day slaves.
                  Nobody took my job. I'm professional.

But you're right about the NWO being the criminals.

But the immigrants who break the laws are also criminals, though on a smaller and moar petty scale.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    Nobody took my job. I'm professional.

But you're right about the NWO being the criminals.

But the immigrants who break the laws are also criminals, though on a smaller and moar petty scale.
                    Typical response, think of yourself and not worry about the people getting **** on.

Yup the people picking the fruit, washing the dishes, digging the ditches are the one's taking advantage of the American companies not the other way around...haha

Pablo is a genius!

Comment

Typical response, think of yourself and not worry about the people getting **** on.

Yup the people picking the fruit, washing the dishes, digging the ditches are the one's taking advantage of the American companies not the other way around...haha

Pablo is a genius!
                      I'm just saying. Nobody took my job.

Comment

Working...
                      X