No announcement yet.

Erik Morales: "Mayweather is scared to sign the contract."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    What's your opinion got to do with the fact that Morales didn't say Mayweather was scared?
    Then what do u think about morales said that he's scared to sign against pac? U can think of whatever u want on why he doesn't want to sign but the bottom line is he's scared to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      I heard at the presser in L.A, Morales said that he's always been clean and not afraid of taking blood tests like others

sounds like he's not taking any sides
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly, Morales didn't choose Floyds or Pacquiaos side. He sees the points of each fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Then what do u think about morales said that he's scared to sign against pac? U can think of whatever u want on why he doesn't want to sign but the bottom line is he's scared to fight.
        Morales didn't say "he's scared to sign against pac" that's what YOU want to believe he means.

Comment

There is no direct quote that Morales said Floyd is scared to sign the contract. So I don't know what the TS is talking about.

What Morales quote said was "Floyd is playing all you guys"

Get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            There is no direct quote that Morales said Floyd is scared to sign the contract. So I don't know what the TS is talking about.

Get it right.
            Let him or her be Rosales. He or she has found his or her niche.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Get it right.

El Terrible should loan Floyd a testicle

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Erik Morales On Pacquiao vs. Mayweather: ‘It’s not gonna happen”
                Published by Scoop Malinowski on August 17th, 2010

Print This Post Print This Post | Email This Post Email This Post | RSS Feeds RSS

Three-division world champion Erik Morales is convinced the dream fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, is just that – it’s just a dream.

When asked for his analysis about how the much anticipated “Super Bowl of Boxing” event might play out, Morales replied, “When they are gonna make the fight – talk to me. I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

When asked why he thinks it won’t happen, if Mayweather is scared to sign the contract, the man who boxed 25 rounds with Pacquiao in three separate WBC title clashes added, “Because it’s never gonna happen. It’s not gonna happen. (Then, with a smile he added) Mayweather is playing with all you guys.”

Morales (49-6, 34 KO’s), who made his pro debut in 1993 and turns 34 on September 1, will box against Scotland’s Willie Limond (33-2, 8 KO’s) in Mexico City, Mexico for the vacant WBC Diamond Super Lightweight championship on September 11.
                TS, Morales didn't say the Floyd is scared, he said,"Mayweather is playing with all you guys.”

Yes, i know that he may have implied that Floyd is scared, but lets not start putting words into other people's mouths. The best thing to do is to simply let the man's statements stand by itself and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  El Terrible should loan Floyd a testicle
                  LOL. Morales has more in one nut than most fighters have in their entire bodies:

All about respect:

Comment

Floyd wishes he was half the man the GOAT Morales is :wank:

Comment

Morales and Floyd have always hated each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X